#7

Bangalore, Karnataka

Ragini enters inside her house as Naina opens the door. All the way to her house she kept looking back to ensure that he wasn't following her. The fear and nervousness was clearly visible on her face. She was scared that if he came to know about their daughters then either he'll take them away or will accuse her and his newly discovered behavior towards her was making her more scared. He is not that cute and prankster boy anymore. He's a businessman with attitude and power. She was unable to think clearly. She was not understanding how to stay away from his eyes and how to keep her daughters hidden.

Naina didn't fail to notice Ragini's worried face as she looked at her. Ragini enters inside and finds her daughters sleeping in sitting position on the couch in the hall.

"They fell asleep some minutes ago, waiting for you." Naina tells her.

Looking at her daughters, Ragini's mind again drifts back to Laksh and his determination of finding about her. She sighs as she moves to her daughters and caress their heads. She then picks up Ishanvi while Naina picks up Aanya. They takes them to Ragini's room and makes them lay down on the bed. Ragini then leaves for the washroom and comes back after sometime and sits at the one end of the bed while Naina was sitting at the other.

"What happened Ragini? You seem worried." asks Naina as she comes in front of Ragini.

"He's here." Ragini tells her while holding her face in her hands.

"Now?" asks Naina.

"I don't know. He's going to find out about my family and my life here. He was behaving different. I didn't see him behaving like that ever." she accepts.

"Different in a bad way?" Naina asks.

"No! But he was angry. His eyes were asking thousands of questions to me. I don't know what's running in his mind." says Ragini.

"What are you going to do now? I mean you're going to tell him about his daughters or you're going to hide them from him?" asks Naina.

"I'll not let him know about my daughters and then affect their lives. I am not even sure how he's going to react if he came to know about them. I can't risk it." Ragini admits while looking at her daughters.

Naina sighs as she gets up.

"I told you my point of view that day only. But I can't force you. It's totally your decision because your life will be affected. Your daughters lives will be affected. And you know that better than anyone else. You know him better than us. Whatever you do, I'm with you." says Naina as she pats on Ragini's shoulder and then leaves from there.

Ragini moves to her daughters and pecks on their heads.

"I'm sorry for keeping you away from daddy but I guess it's best for us. He must be having his own family and happy life. We should not interfere in that and become an unwanted burden for him. We're enough for ourselves. We're happy together." she says looking at her daughters with tear filled eyes.

She gets up from the bed and starts looking at the stars through the window. It was a sleepless night for her. Her worries didn't let her sleep.

***

Laksh was in the hotel room. He was looking at the city through the large glass wall.

Laksh's pov:

I looked for her like a mad man during these years and when I met her, she told me that she's married and having twin daughters. Why? How much I want to believe her but a little part of me is not ready to believe that she's someone else's now. I lived in the hope of getting her back but now that hope is also vanishing but I'll not back off before knowing the truth. I want to know everything for my satisfaction.