#8

Laksh was looking at the girls without blinking his eyes. They were looking so similar to him. He was feeling an unusual joy seeing them. He was confused. He then looks at Ragini.

"They..." he starts but Ragini cuts him off.

"Aanu Ishu let's go beta." she says as she moves to their side.

She takes them out of the chairs and makes them stand on the floor. She hurriedly puts the bill on the table and holds her daughters hand.

"Alle mumma, let me eat plopely(properly). I'm still hungly(hungry)" says Ishanvi.

Ragini looks at her and then at Laksh who was looking at her already.

"You can eat more at home. Okay..." she says as she starts walking.

"Stop!!" Laksh's sharp and cold voice reaches her ears and she stops on her tracks.

She gulps as Laksh moves and comes in front of her.

"Why are you running like this? I'm not going to eat you. Introduce your daughters to me." he says looking at her with a straight face.

Ragini's hands were shivering. Laksh turns his eyes from her to the girls. He sits on his knees in front of them.

"What's your name?" he asks sweetly to Aanya.

"Aanu..." she replies.

Laksh smiles listening her cute voice.

"Your full name. By which teacher calls you in the school?" he asks calmly.

Ragini looks at him shocked. She tries to interrupt but stops getting a glare from Laksh.

"Aanya Godia(Gadodia)..." replies Aanya.

Laksh looks on shocked while Ragini closes her eyes shut. He then looks at Ishanvi.

"Ishanvi Gdodia(Gadodia)..." she says smiling cutely.

Laksh lifts his eyes to look at Ragini.

"Where's your daddy?" he asks as his heart starts beating fastest.

"Laksh..." Ragini tries to interrupt again.

"Just keep quiet." he says giving her a death glare.

Ragini gulps. She wasn't getting what to do. He was going to come to know about the truth and her lie.

"We nevel(never) met daddy." says Ishanvi sadly.

Ragini looks on.

Laksh's body gets goosebumps as he starts relating things and the doubt starts getting getting more and more deep his mind.

"How old are you?" he asks trying to act normal and not to show his nervousness.

"Two yeals(years)..." replies Aanya showing her two little fingers.

Laksh closes his eyes and opens them again. He keeps both of his hands on the cheeks of the girls and smiles at them.

"You both are very cute." he says patting their cheeks.

"Thank you untle(uncle)." says the girls together.

Laksh's face saddens at that. He gets up and looks at Ragini.

"I swear Ragini, if what I'm thinking came out to be true then you really are going to pay for hiding it from me." he says with gritted teeth.

"Wha... What are you talking about?" she asks stammering.

"Like you don't know! If you're married and they have a father then why they never met their father? And if your husband is dead then why they're Gadodia's? They should be having your husband's surname not your father's. And, not everyone have golden eyes." he says the last line in an accusing tone.