#15

"Because I..."

"Mumma... dadda... What ale you doing?" they hears Aanya's voice.

Both of them turns their faces to look at her and finds her standing in the hall, rubbing her sleepy eyes. Ragini was about to get up from Laksh's lap when...

"No, mumma wait..." says Aanya as she starts running towards them.

She gets upon the chair which was placed besides the one on which Raglak were sitting. They were looking at their daughter confused.

Aanya stands on that chair and then holds Ragini as she sits on her lap. She then starts clapping happily. Laksh starts laughing at that. Ragini also smiles pulling Aanya's cheeks.

"Ishu, come hele fast." shouts Aanya for her twin.

Ragini and Laksh chuckles at that. A few seconds later, Ishanvi also come out. She looks at the three of them.

"You left me." she says as she also starts running towards them.

"Careful bachcha..." says Laksh.

Ishanvi also gets upon the chair and then sits on Ragini's lap, at the other side. Laksh then encircles his arms around the three of them, smiling widely.

"My beautiful ladies..." Laksh says happily.

Ragini looks up at his face. Laksh wriggles his eyebrows playfully. Ragini shakes her head but doesn't say anything.

"Okay, let's click a family selfie." says Laksh as he somehow takes out his phone from his pant's pocket.

He angles his hand in the air.

"Come on, say paneer..." says Laksh showing all his white teeth.

"Paneeeeer..." says everyone together while laughing.

Laksh clicks a few pictures in different poses and making weird faces along with the other three.

"Mumma, I'm feeling hungly." says Ishanvi.

Ragini holds her and carefully makes her stand on her feet. She also makes Aanya stand on the floor. She herself gets up too.

"I'll bring something for you to eat." she says before leaving for the kitchen.

Laksh looks at his daughters and smiles at them.

"You did your homework?" he asks pinching their noses.

The girls shakes their heads in no. Laksh gets up and picks up the duo in his arms. He makes his way to their room and starts making them do their homework.

He was helping Ishanvi when he looks at Aanya. He holds his head laughing, seeing his replica. Aanya was laying on the bed with one of her legs bent and other leg was placed over it. One of her hand was on her head and with the other she was holding a pencil in between her teeth. She was looking at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"I'm thinking." says Aanya.

"Oh! Like this? And what are you thinking mam?" he asks suppressing his chuckle.

"I saw you yeshtelday. You wele oso thinking like thish." she reasons out.

Laksh smiles remembering the incident.

"Aanu, do your homewolk. I'm not going to do youlsh." says Ishanvi to her sister in a serious tone.

Laksh laughs hard at that. He was even feeling proud that his daughters are so smart and intelligent for their age. They learns and catches things very soon.