#13

After buying a lot of toys for the girls, all four of them were seated together in the food court and were eating.

"Mumma, washloom..." says Aanya looking at her mother.

Ragini was about to stand up but stops thinking something.

"Laksh uncle will take you." she says looking at Laksh.

Laksh looks at Ragini with wide eyes. Ragini was smirking at him. He then looks at Aanya. He nods after a while and gets up taking Aanya in his arms.

They were standing in front of the ladies washroom. Laksh enters inside with Aanya. She goes in.

"Untle, stay hele. Don't go, okay." says Aanya, turning to Laksh.

Laksh nods. Aanya closes the door. Laksh was too embarrassed to look at anyone. So he keeps standing there without moving his eyes. When Aanya comes out, he makes her clean her hands and takes her back to the food court.

Ragini was looking at Laksh who was making his daughters eat ice cream with his hands and was cleaning their faces time to time. They leaves after having their icecreams.

Ragini comes out after making the girls sleep and finds Laksh sitting in the hall, opening his laptop in front of him.

"I didn't know that being seen with your daughters is not a good thing for your reputation." she says as she sits in front of him.

Laksh looks up at her with a confused face. Ragini shakes her head at that.

"Whenever you go out with them, you wear hoodie, why? The only reason that I feel is that you do it because you don't want to be seen with them. You don't want the world to know that you have two daughters. Ya ya, why you'll want anyone to know about them? You have reputation, standard, right?" she says in a taunting tone.

"Are you mad or what? I don't do it because I don't want anyone to know that I have two daughters. If it was in my hands then till now I would have told the whole world about my two little girls. I hide myself because of some reasons which I can't tell you at this point of time." he says gritting his teeth.

"What reasons ha? You don't want anyone to know that you had babies before marriage! Are you ashamed of that?" she asks.

Laksh gets up from the couch angrily and his laptop falls on the floor. He pins her to the couch and was looking at her with venom filled eyes.

"Just shut your mouth up! Just stop thinking all the wrong things about me and finding flaws in me. You don't have any idea about how badly I want my daughters to be called as Aanya Laksh Maheshwari and Ishanvi Laksh Maheshwari but I can't f*cking do it. I don't want them in tr... You know what Ragini, it's useless to explain anything to you because you'll never find me right. You are hell bent on proving me wrong everytime. Then why should I explain anything to you?" he asks as he holds her hands in his steel grip.

"Laksh! Leave me, you're hurting." says Ragini as she tries to free herself.

"And what about the pain you're giving me everytime you think like that about me? Everytime you try to prove that I don't love my daughters and I don't want them. Your pain is visible but mine is not. No one can see my pain, my suffering, my helplessness. Why?" he shouts.

Ragini flinches as tears starts rolling down her cheeks because his grip on her hands tightens more and more that her hands starts getting red. Laksh looks at her tears and leaves her but doesn't move. He brings his hands to her face and cups her face in his hands.

"Ragini, please don't do it. I know it's not easy for you to trust and accept me but I swear I really really love our daughters. I really want to accept them in every way but I can't do it now. And I have a valid reason for that. Please have trust in me. Babu please na yaar." he says lowly as he moves his thumbs on both of her cheeks.