#20 [Epilogue]

Ragini was standing in the middle of the large bedroom which used to be only Laksh's but now it was her's also. She never came to Laksh's room before so she was looking around the room with curiosity. It was beautiful.

She smiles as she moves towards the balcony of the room and looks at the view from there. Her heart does a flip as she feels two cold hands sliding on her waist from the back.

"You liked your new room?" he asks near her ear.

"It's very beautiful." she replies as she rests her head on his chest.

Laksh turns her and smiles as he cups her face in between his hands.

"I still can't believe that finally we're together and married as well." he says running his thumbs over her cheeks.

"Same! It seems like a beautiful dream. Till yesterday I was so devastated and today I'm so happy." she says.

"Don't worry. Hereafter my babu will be happy always." he says pecking on her forehead.

Ragini smiles at that. Laksh holds her hands and pulls her to himself. She bumps into his hard chest. He encircles his arms around her.

"Even though we did everything before our marriage you stopped me yesterday. But today we even got the license. What will you do now?" he asks smirking.

"Uhm... Maybe, I'll let you do what you want." she says winking at him.

Laksh looks on excitedly while Ragini giggles.

"And with this Mrs Ragini Laksh Maheshwari, you lost your sleep of one two three four five six... Even I don't know how many days." he says as he picks her up in his arms.

Ragini looks at him with wide eyes while Laksh just winks at her in return as he walks inside the room.

"You're not serious. Are you?" asks Ragini a little loudly.

"I'm very much serious wifey." he says with a naughty smile.

Ragini opens her mouth to say something but stops when they hears a cute voice.

"Mumma dadda... Shhh..."

Both of them gets shocked as they looks around the room.

"Bachcha, where are you?" asks Laksh, looking around for his daughter.

Both Raglak widens their eyes as they sees Ishanvi crawling out from behind the couch in the room.

"Dadda, why ale you picking up mumma like a baby?" asks Ishanvi giggling.

Both Raglak's face turns red at that and Laksh immediately puts Ragini down. He moves towards Ishanvi and picks her up.

"Mumma was saying that I always pick up Aanu and Ishu not her. So I picked her up like my babies." he says chuckling while Ragini looks looking at him like 'seriously'.

"Haha... Mumma ish oso a baby." says Ishanvi giggling in her father's arms.

"Ishu, why were you hiding there? You were sleeping in the room, right?" asks Ragini as Laksh makes Ishanvi sit on the bed.

"Me and Aanu ale playing hide and sheek." replies Ishanvi excitedly.

"At this time. Baby, it's time to sleep." says Laksh.

"But we wele not getting sheep without mumma and dadda." she replies with a pout.

"Aww mera bachcha." says Laksh as he pinches on her small nose.

"Okay, Aanu and Ishu will sleep with mumma and dadda." he says patting her cheeks.

Ishanvi starts clapping at that. Laksh gets up.