||04-planning a time hiest||

A/N: Short Chapter

"Okay, so the how works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with one of these six infinity stones." Steve explains.

"Or substitute encounter for damn near been killed by one of the six infinity stones." Tony spoke.

"I haven't. but I don't even know what the hell you're talking about." Scott.

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles. For one round-trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in yeah?" Tony explains.

"Which mean we have to pick our targets." Clint.

"So, let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" Steve asks the God of thunder. No response. Still holding he's beer can and one hand in his waistband.

"Is he asleep?" I ask.

"No, No. I'm pretty sure he's dead." Rhodes joked.

"Uh, where to start? Um the Aesther, first is not a stone. Someone called it a stone before." He points at Steve. He furrows his brow.

"Um, it's more of an angry sludge sort of thing. Someone is gonna need to amend that and stop saying that. Here's an interesting story though about the Aether my grandfather many years ago had to hide the stone from the Dark Elves. Scary beings. So, Jane, actually." He pulls up a photo of Jane.

"Yeah, so Jane was an old flame of mine. You know she stuck her hand inside of a rock this one time and then the Aether stuck itself inside her, and she became very, very sick so I had to take her to Asgard, which is where I'm from and we had try and fix her. We were dating at the time you see, and I got to introduce her to my mother." He sighs." Who dead and um, oh, you know Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, so I guess these things happen? Nothing lasts forever the only thing that- "

Clint and I shared a trouble somewhat confused look. Can someone record this so I can replay it so I can understand it!

"Why don't you come sit down." Tony attempts to calm the blabbering God.

"I'm not done yet." Thor argues." The only thing that permanent in life is impermanence."

Tony claps." Awesome. Eggs? Breakfast?"

"No, I'd like a Bloody Mary." Thor.

"Make that two." I said while rubbing my temples.

Rocket was up giving us any information on the Power Stone.

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag." Rocket explained while we ate.

"Is that a person?" Bruce asks.

"No, Morag's a planet. Quill was a person." Rocket corrected.

"Like a planet? Like Outer Space?" Scott said enthusiastically while noddle hanged from his lips.

"Aw, it's like a little puppy all happy and everything. Do wanna go to space? You wanna go to space puppy? I'll take you to space." Rocket teased while petting Scott's hair.

Next up  the Soul Stone

"Thanos said he found the Soul stone on Vormir." Nebula explained.

"What Vormir?" Nat asks her eyes not drifting from her notepad.

"A dominion of death at the very center of celestial exitance."

Her lips tremble. "It's where Thanos murder my sister."

I frown and bow my head.

"Not it." Bruce.

We all glared at Bruce.

"All right we have a plan. Six stone three teams one shot." We all analyze the protected images of the stone and their locations.