||05-Cue Huey Lewis||

We all get into our quantum suits and head to the hanger.

We all form a circle on the platform.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost apart of ourselves. Today we all have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions. Get the stones. Get them back. One round trip each no mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know that doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look after each other. This is the fight of our lives and we're gonna win. Whatever it takes." Steve addressed.

"Good luck." He tells everyone.

"All right you heard the man. Stroke those keys, Jolly Green." The beeping begins.

"See ya in a minute." Nat grins at me.

I grin back." Удачи." Good luck.

Cue Huey Lewis (Begins to Sing Back in time)

A mirror panel swirls around us the portal opens we all zoom through atoms and molecules until we all separated in different tunnels.

Me, Tony, Steve, Bruce and Scott land in an alley In 2012 New York.

Our quantum suit dematerializes revealing our original suits.

"Two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay down. Keep your eye on the clock." Steve was cut off by a load thud. we all look where the source of the load thud originated from. We all observe 2012 Hulk smash a Chitauri with a car and then jumped on the already destroyed car. He stomps off.

We all look at Bruce as he covers his face.

"Maybe smash a few things along the way."

"I think it's gratuitous but whatever." He rips off he's black wife-beater tank. He bellows soft roar and waves he hands and gently smash a taxi before throwing a discarded motorcycle.

"Bruce what happened to I'm always angry!" I exclaimed.

The rest of us head to Stark Tower and get in our positions.

"better hustle Cap. Things look like they're just about wrapped up here." Tony.

"Got it I'm approaching the elevator now."

"Charlie?" Tony.

"I'm in position." I said.

"Mr. Rogers I almost forgot that suit did nothing for your ass." Tony.

I snicker.

"No asked you to look Tony." Steve argues.

"it's ridiculous."

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's Ass."

"And that ass is married to me. So please can we cease the conversation about my husband's ass." I said.

"Okay Cap I got our scepter on the elevator coming up on the 80th floor." Tony.

"On it. Head to the lobby." Steve.

"Good luck babe." I said. the coms go silent.

I get on the elevator so I could get to the lobby. When the double doors open, I come face to face with my past self.

"Вот дерьмо!" I blurted. Oh shit!

"Really Loki now that's just low." Past self exclaimed.

"I'm not Loki." I assured with my hands raised and I slowly make my way out of the elevator.

We circle each other observing each other cautiously.