||10- Proof Tony Stark has a heart||

A/N: A SHORT BUT SWEET/ EMOTIONAL CHAPTER!

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back it's in celebration, I hope families are reunited I hope we get it back. Something like a normal version has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. The universe, now. If you told me 10 years ago that we weren't alone let alone to this extent, I mean, I would've have been surprised but come on who knew? The epic forced of darkness and light that has come into play. And for better or worse. That's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in. So, I thought I would record a little greeting in case of an untimely death on my part. Not that death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. That's the thing. Then again that's the hero gig, right? Part of the journey is the end." Morgan hugs against her mom.

Tony's hologram stands." Everything is gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to." He lifts and bends down as if eye level with Morgan.

"I love you 3,000" He smiles, and his form fades out. I wipe my escaped tears.

We all gathered outside as Pepper places the nest of flower with one of Tony's old arc reactors that read Proof Tony Stark Has a Heart  In the lake.

It slowly drifts away. We all individually grieve over the loss of a friend.

"До свидания, Тони." I sobbed. Goodbye Tony.

Steve wraps his arms around my waist and I place my head on his shoulder. My mother grabs my hand and gives me a comforting smile.