||07- Assemble||

"Alright the glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freakin fingers?" Rocket asks the team.

We all stare at our makeshift version of the infinity gauntlet.

"I'll do it." Thor volunteers.

"Excuse me." Tony questioned.

"It's okay." Thor assured us.

Steve holds the God back." Thor just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet."

"I'm sorry. What, we're all just sitting around. Waiting for the right opportunity." He argues.

"We should at least discuss it." Scott spoke.

"Look, sitting here staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So, this responsibility falls upon me. it's my duty." Thor rambles.

"Normally you're right-"The genius attempts to reason with the God.

"Stop it just let me." Thor grumbles.

He clutches Tony's hands. His eyes glistening with tears."Just let me do it. Just let me do something good something right."

"Look it's not just that fact that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent I'm telling you. You're in no condition." Tony explains.

"What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor.

"Coors Light and Cheese Wiz" I uttered.

"Lighting." he continued.

"Lighting won't help you, pal. It's gotta be me. you saw what those stone did to Thanos. They almost killed him." Bruce walks up to the glove.

"None of you could survive."

"how do we know you will?" Steve asks.

"We don't. but the radiation's mostly gamma. It's like I was made for this." He shifts he's jaw starring at the gauntlet.

Bruce hold the gauntlet in he's giant hands.

"You good?" I ask.

"Let's do it." He replied.

"Okay remember everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago. You're just bring them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." Tony explains.

Bruce nods." Got it."

We all circle around him. Rhodey and Scott retract their helmets. Tony activates his suit and projects a shield in front of him and Clint. he grips tighten around his bow.

"Friday do me a favor and activate barn door protocol will ya?" Tony said.

Metal covers the glass interior walls.

Bruce inserts his hand into the glove surges of energy erupt around him and drops to his knees groaning in pain.

"Take it off, Take it off!" Thor repeated.

"No, wait Bruce are you okay?" Steve asks. He continues groaning.

"Talk to me Brucie." I said. the fabric on Bruce's arm burns away.

"I'm okay." He spoke.

Thor gives two thumbs up.

Bruce lets out a load pain-filled scream. he brings his middle finger and thumb together and snaps. A flash of light flashes. Bruce falls to the ground the gauntlet slips off his severely scorched arm.

Clint kicks the smoldering glove away.

Steve and Tony rush to his side. He lays still breathing. He grabs my hand while tony spray coolant on Bruce's arm.