||09-Tony Stark's final act||

We all kept Thanos's advance at bay while Carol barrels through the foot soldiers and wreckage.

Shuri, Pepper, and Hope blast Thanos allowing Carol to pass until Thanos throws his massive sword at the quantum tunnel causing a massive explosion. Knocking Carol off her course.

Tony rushes towards the Titan tacking him not before hurling to the dirt.

Thor charges trades blow with his mighty ax against the titian before summoning Mjolnir pushing the ax closer and closer to his head. Steve leaps onto Thanos's back gripping the handle of Mjolnir brings the ax slightly closer. Thanos headbutts Thor before flipping Steve over his shoulder and punching him out thus rendering him unconscious.

"Dad!" Sawyer calls out we rush to Steve side.

I gently slap my husband cheeks until I hear a slight groan leave his lips.

"Come on baby wake up!" I said.

Thanos grabs the glove Carol swoops down taking out his knee the two trade blows. He grabs her whips her around and tossing her like a discarded toy. He puts on the gauntlet he grits his teeth while the glove surges with energy.

Carol holds the glove holding back from Thanos's advances. He headbutts her she remains stagnant.

He removes one the stones from the cavities clutching the power stone in palm before delivering a powerful punch. Thanos places the stone back. Tony grabs his arms holding him back. Until Thanos backhands him to the ground. My heart races as the Thanos holds up his hand about to snap.

Sawyer and I share a terrifying gaze.

"I am inevitable." The gauntlet clangs. 

The Titians expression switches from confusion to fear. He turns over the glove and the stones were gone. I look at Tony the stones morph into his own infinity gauntlet.

The titan stares at the genius in horror.

"And. I am...Iron Man."

Suddenly a thunderous echo fills the air and blinding light flashes.

The army around us disintegrates into around us. My husband and I share a hope-filled look Thanos stares in fear as his horde disappears one by until the Titian was alone. He takes a seat his furrows his head then disintegrates.

Tony leads himself against a piece of wreckage his suit smoldering. The right side of his skin scorched.

Rhodey lands in front of his friend the two men share a smile. Then Teen lands before them.

"Mr. Stark?" he says he knees before the genius. Peter begins to cry.

"Hey Mr. Stark, can you hear me? It's Peter. We won Mr. Stark. We won! You did it, sir, you did it. I'm sorry Tony." Peter cries. Pepper slowly pulls him away and comforts him.

Pepper crouches in front of Tony.

"Hey Pep." He whispers.

She presses her palm over his arc reactor softly flickering. Tony presses his hand over hers.

"Friday?"

"Life functions critical." She responds. He gives her a soft smile.

A small tear falls down my cheek. My lips tremble.

"We're gonna be okay. You can rest now." She assures him.

Tony's eyes land on me and I give him an assuring smile and nod.

Letting him know its okay.

Tony's arc reactor light goes dark, and Tony's hand drops.

A waterfall of tears fall down my cheeks Steve pulls Sawyer and me  into his arms as we cried.

A/N: I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS AND OF COURSE I HAD TO GIVE TONY AND CHARLIE A MOMENT!

Unite-Endgame(Steve Rogers)-BOOK6On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara