Chapter 3 ~ Anger Management Class

After the whole fighting the dummy, Y/N and Red walked through the bead curtains noticing the three statues that are hugging as Red finds it weird and creepy. Red even noticed one more thing.

"Free Rage what?"

"Hi!"

Yelped Red and Y/N as he accidentally dropped the picture certificate from the table.

"Hi there! Welcome to the infinity acceptance group. I am Matilda. And I'm just super siked to be taking this journey with you. You're gonna have a blast. I'm really fun. Everybody says that about me."

Matilda dragged Red inside the class as Y/N followed.

"Hey guys. Say hello to Red, everyone. Hello!"

"Hi, Red." greeted the big black bird.

"Hello birds I won't get to know well."

"Oh and who might you be?" asked Matilda.

"I'm Y/N and I am just here to keep Red company but I would like to join to know how to control anger."

"That's wonderful for you. Welcome! Say hello to Y/N too."

They all greeted her too after greeting Red except for that big red who doesn't say anything but just stare.

"Now Red. Would you like to share your story with us?"

"No not really."

"Well thw court mentioned something about the rage episode at the child's birthday party."

"That's what happened?" asked Y/N.

"How long is this class anyway?" Red changed the subject.

"As long as you make it."

"Really? Okay. Gentlemen? Very nice to see you into almost meeting you. Probably the nice is not getting to me in some weird way. Alright so I'm gonna go ahead and scoot on back out past those creepy statues and uh-"

Matilda quickly grabbed him making him sit on the pillow not letting him escape.

"Nice reflex." complimented Y/N.

"Thank you, Y/N. So in another sense you are here until I notify the court that your anger issues have been resolved." explained Matilda.

Red groaned as Y/N took a seat right next him. Matilda turned to the yellow bird with long head.

"Chuck! Share your story with Red and Y/N."

"Me? I am the last guy who should be here. Simple speeding ticket. Judge tells me that I was going too fast so I say "Your Honor! I got to be honest? I was you caught me. I'm not angry. I'm honest. So shouldn't I be in honesty management class? 'Cause we gotta manage my honesty." Chuck fastly said which Red and Y/N manage to understand what he's saying.

"Mm-hmm. My one problem. That's a different story than you told last time." Matilda said looking through the file giving him the nervous laugh remembering the flashback of how he got into the anger management class.

"Okay maybe it wasn't ice cream."

Y/N and Red made a disgusted noise.

"All right, Chuck. Thanks we got it and this is Terence."

She gestures to the giant red bird sitting next to Red who shows no emotion but deep growl and face shows a terrifying glare. 

"More like terrifying." Red mumbled feeling intimidated.

"I think he's trying to say is hi or something. I can't seem to read him." Y/N said not affected by his view and his glare.

"No it says here in your little filey." she freezes, looking at the bird as the siren sound come off with high pitched girl scream as he smiled at the memory.

Y/N looked at her with worry as she secretly looked at the file before gasping with her eyes widen. She had no idea what she had read but it's scary to know. 

"Terence...uh... seems to have um..an incident." she said dusting away that scary file.

"Now, Bomb, started with us 2 weeks ago. Tell us your story, Bomb."

"Okay. Well sometimes when I get upset I uh... have been known to uh... blow up." Bomb states with a stress look on his face.

"So like uh.. like you get mad you mean?" wondered Red.

"No. I literally blow up. Okay? Like a bomb." he said as he made a bomb sound that hence his name.

"Do it!!" exclaimed Chuck.

"No can do. I just went boom-boom before class."

"Hey, look. I don't want to be here at all, but this can maybe make a little more interesting than this. So please explode."

"You can't do it, can you?" concluded Chuck trying to make him explode, but Bomb lied about having a back issue.

"Come on. Let's not stress out, Bomb for now. I can tell he's afraid of showing it. Please don't force him against his will." Y/N scolded Chuck.

"Thank you, Y/N."

Red took a glace at Y/N for a moment before Matilda stood up, addressing them to follow her lead.

"Today we're gonna be managing our anger through movement. The first pose is the dancer pose."

Terence did a perfect balance though you could hear the creak. Y/N followed his lead doing the exact perfect balance.

"Great form Terence and Y/N."

Chuck then did multiple of poses, zipping around Red.

"Eagle. Parrot. Peacock. Warrior. Mountain. Tree. Rabbit. Fish. Locust. King Pigeon. And of course, downward duck."

That disgust him backing away, bumping into Bomb noticing him to be struggling same as Y/N who was worried.

"Uh excuse me. Boring hippie lady. Looks like explodey guy is gonna puke." alerted Red.

She then ask if he had done this before as he replied he did but not for free which made her angry a little. Stretching him cracking his leg. 

"Um...I think we should move, Ms. Matilda. He's about to explode..." Y/N tried to warn her.

"Now, Bomb, just remember to breathe up to your feathers and from your talons. Namaste." she instructed not noticing something on his head is turning yellow like it's ticking.

That made Y/N act as she quickly pushed Terence, Red, and Chuck out of the way for them to hide, running after Matilda covering her. Then there's a giant explosion puffing smoke out of the windows and doors.

"Nice~" coughed Chuck.

"Everyone okay?" she asked after protecting Matilda.

"Yeah we're good." coughed Red.

"Class is over now.."