Epilogue

In the Eagle Mountain, Mighty Eagle started the music and danced in his dancing room up to his mountain. He moved his body around letting the music take over him. In the Piggy Island, the pigs had survived from the explosion and were only injured with bruises all over and some were stuck. They started to dance as well when they heard the music and jumped around over the rubbles. Terence nodded his head at the beat as he and Matilda danced. He threw her up in the air with the flower in his mouth and caught her as she laughed in joy and grabbed the flower from his mouth with her mouth. Chuck, Bomb, and Y/N started dancing outside of Red's house as they did their dance moves. Back to the Piggy Island as all the pigs danced and jumped around except Leonard who was leaning against the TNT crate with a grumpy expression.

"Come on, Leonard!" Ross said dancing along.

"Leonard can't dance! He's hatching a new plan." he said rubbing his hooves together, laughing evilly.

Leonard stopped laughing when he noticed something on the ground next to the empty pot and picked it up to find the blue feather of Y/N's. It was surprisingly clean. Leonard blushed remembering her kissing him on the cheek as he held it close to his chest. He looked at Ross who was begging him to dance. Leonard then placed the feather in the small bag that he had found in the rubble.

"Okay, maybe I'll dance for just a sec."

Leonard then danced with Ross as they move gracefully through the music and cheered. Red was just outside to find his lover and his friends dancing crossing his arms.

"Show 'em what you got, Red!" Bomb said as they bumped into Red, encouraging him to dance with them.

"No no. Nope. Nice try." Red declined and as soon as he said it, he noticed Y/N was smirking at him pointing at his eyebrows as he look to find them dancing on their own.

"Oh, okay. Mhm."

Y/N then pulled Red into the dance as he screamed and was forced to dance along.

~The End~

Here's the coming soon sequel folks! It's called "The Last Blue Macaw 2 (Red x Reader x Leonard)". Sorry I couldn't think of a new title.

 Sorry I couldn't think of a new title

ove ya!! Peace out!! ❤❤