Chapter 5 ~ Meeting the Pigs

In the fog, the green light brighten looking around as it made it to find the Bird Island. Oinks was heard as they took out the telescope getting a closer look.

"Aha! Yurika!" excited someone.

Meanwhile, after the whole flight between Red and Y/N, they headed towards the class as they remembered they are doing a poem which Red knew but he didn't do that. Y/N though did 'cause she thought of expressing her emotions.

"Thanks for that fly again. I actually had fun."

Y/N winked at him as they are all seated on the pillow to listen to Bomb's poem.

"If my name were Bobby, would you ask about my hobbies? Or if my name were Judas, would you ask me what my mood is? I laugh, I cry, I love, I hate. I do so much more than detonate. Think of it." instructed Bomb as he sits down feeling himself about to tear up.

With his speech it made Matilda cry a little while others find it a little bit stink.

"Yeah that was some real clever symbolism." Red sarcastically stated.

Bomb brighten happy that they like his poem well not actually. Matilda ask Red to share him which Y/N knew he didn't as he said that this is a waste of his time. The teacher about to attack quickly taking a deep breathe to calm her anger.

"Y/N. Would you care to share your poem?"

"Sure."

She sat up taking a deep breath.

"My father is a man like no other.

He gave me life, nutured me,

Taught me, fought for me,

Held me, kissed me, but most

Importantly loved me

Unconditionally.

You don't know just how

Important he was to me and

What a powerful influence he

Continues to be.

I love you dad."

She noted that everyone had teared up after she finished her poem.

"That's...actually even more beautiful! I'm already crying." Matilda cried.

"Where's your dad?"

"He's out there somewhere but I know he's here watching over me." she smoothly lied but truthfully.

They all clapped for loving her poem even Terence. Guess they could feel too.

"Chuck. You had your hand up the whole time." she addresses as he happily nodded before speeding off and soon returned with a large cloth over something.

"My poem is about the hate crime."

He then unviels the same broken dummy that Red had fought which made both him and Y/N worried. They started to sweat in fear as Chuck tells them his poem.

"What did I make you of? I made you out of love. But wait too late! Now I see your fate. Some very troubled somebody destroyed your happy smile, your laughing eyes. Your soul was pure. Your heart was true. And someone hated that. But who?"

A Red feather was revealed after showing that he did this. He gulped in fear turning to you for help, but you were silently whistling. Everyone glares in disbelief at him. Red tries to put the blame on Terence which it doesn't work getting a punch to the face.