Chapter 4 ~ Alright Red, You're Flying!! Sorta..

Y/N's POV~

We left the class due to the Bomb incident. I'm glad I helped them. I left alone since I want to clean myself. Flying ahead I could see a birds happy as always but I also noticed there are family birds with their egg. 

"Oh! Oh! I feel the peck!" gasped someone making me turn to see the blue bird lady.

That guy must be the dad as he placed his ear against the egg hearing it too, happy. I almost frown 'cause I wish I meet the others that are like me. My dad told me that I'm the only species of the Blue Macaw left. Sometimes I want to know why they left me here, but at least I get to have a good life if it weren't for him. Even if I did found my kind or my real family, I would consider Mighty Eagle my only true dad. I'm sure they would be happy for me.

"Hey! Get over here!"

I looked down to see the guys calling Red as he was about to join, but that was for someone else as the tall bird moved him out of the way. That made him sad as he walked away. I feel bad for him not knowing why they would treat him that way if he wants to make friends. I secretly followed him wanting to know where he's going until we made it to the beach. I have never seen beach before but I heard about it from my dad when he was teaching me. This place is beautiful. Red was walking on the sand to his house that has a pool in it. That's a nice house. 

"Hey, Red!"

He turned relief to see me again.

"Mind if I come inside with you? I thought like I said need a friend in need. Not because I pity you, you just look lonely and no one should treat you like an outsider."

His eyes widened as he gave me a small smile.

"Sure. Come on. Ladies first."

That made me giggle as I went inside. Inside was not that much but it felt like an empty place with nothing but sadness. 

"It's not that much but there's a pool inside the house too."

"Cool. I wish my house has that."

"You're always welcome to come."

"Really? Well that would be great."

I started to gaze around his house as I noticed my dad's face on the wall. That must be the poster of him. I turned to find Red happy but still sad. I couldn't help but frown as he opened his drawer building something. When he was done, he made a small sculptor of his house. Moving it around getting a closer view as he stopped to see houses in the village. Turning away as he placed it on the window where you could see a good view of the moon. I walked towards him standing right next to him gazing at the moon with the sound of the waves pushing the sand. 

It was rather quiet. A comfortable quiet. Then suddenly I got an idea on how to cheer him up.

"Red? Have you ever want to fly?"

"Huh?"

He moved his head to face me as I repeat what I have said earlier.

"Um...yes? Why?"

"Well I would want to show you something that will make your mind blown."

"Okay..?"

"Perfect! Meet me by my house where there's a mountain. Here I will send you an address. Just be there early tomorrow."

"But what about the class?"

"Don't worry. We'll be there in no time. Trust me." I assured him with serious face.

"Okay. Well good night. Thanks for visiting me."

"Sure thing. See you tomorrow."

With that I fly away after he opened the door for me as I quickly glance at him seeing his smile.

No one's POV~

Red smiled as he watched her fly away. He finds her a strange woman for someone that's willing to help.

"She's really something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow..."

He had never known how nice Y/N's tree house is. Waiting for her outside of her house by the bridge, the door was opened to reveal Y/N holding onto something.

"Come with me."

"Okay. It's not some sort of trick, right?"

"Nope."

They climbed up the mountain well she flew up while helping Red up even though he told her he don't need help, she just helped him. They're now on top of it and you could see the Eagle face mountain.

"This... is beautiful."

"Here's the best part." smiled Y/N.

Taking out to reveal the helmet and the hang glider.

"What's that for?"

"It's to help you fly. That's why I brought you here to cheer you up. It's gonna be fun."

Red had no idea what to say as he put on the helmet first before holding onto the handle of the hang glider. She asked him if he's ready as he replied with the yes and the no. Which she ignored that and pushed him off the cliff causing him to scream in fear. Y/N laughed before diving down with him opening up her wings. Red with his eyes closed didn't notice he was already up in the sky with Y/N.

"I am I dead?!"

"No! Open your eyes and see!!"

Slowly as he opened them, he felt as if his feather was plucked. He is actually flying. He could see the whole view of their island.

"This...this is incredible!"

"See? Told ya it's fun!"

"Wow.."

He gripped onto the handle to help him move around as he flew around the island. It was breathtaking. He looked at you with a smile once again as you smiled back. Closing his eyes he could feel the wind pushing against his face. Y/N was glad to see him all calm and smiling. She could see that he's afraid to express his feelings, but it will slowly come out one day. Red opening his eyes to find himself staring at her beautiful shiny (F/C) eyes. He could feel himself as though reading her too. His heart clenched at the sight of her beauty and her smile.

"That's weird. It's like my heart is beating about to explode like Bomb. I wonder why.." he thought feeling his face turn pink but it was barely noticeable.