Chapter 7 ~ Leonard Is Lying!!

Y/N and Bomb head to the boat and climbed or flew up the rock anchor that smashed Red's house after meeting Chuck and Red. She was relief that he's okay. When they're inside, they ended up in the hallway where there are some stuff laid around.

"Come on. Let's go! And remember keep it quiet."

Y/N's POV~

We look around trying to find proof that the pigs are bad. Chuck who has to make the sound when Red clearly told him to be quiet. This is the sneak in not a sightseeing.

"Whoa! This is an impressive ship!"

"Shh. No. Inside voice. Inside voice. Come on." Red shushed him.

We walked up to the door and inside were the trampolines that Leonard showed us.

"Piggy fitness." Chuck comments.

"Tch. Like I would love to see him lose his weight if he weren't fat." I rolled my eyes going back to searching.

We moved to find another door as me and Chuck spotted the bookshelf, but saw the green book with the title that I do not want to say but with the end of the title "Green". We both made the disgusted voice as we both left. I was about to come with them when I saw the certain blue book with the title that shook me.

"What? "The Rarest Bird: Blue Macaw"? Why would they want to read about that?" I asked taking the book wanting to know about this.

I met up with Red and Chuck moving to the next door. We look in to see a bunch of weird transportation made of metal. That is strange. To the third door we see a bunch of weird outfits hanging up.

"Who are these guys?" Red questions as Chuck look in awe.

I looked at the book again feeling as though I want to know why my kind would die. But what got me more curious is that why would the pigs want to know about the Blue Macaw? Are they trying to find one? But for what? For greed or more? As I think I noticed we are missing the certain bird.

"Where's Bomb?"

We heard the noise coming from the first room we have opened, headed back to see him jumping up and down on the trampoline. Red scolds him to be quiet as I noticed Chuck with the cowboy hat on. I wingpalmed and snatched it away giving him the stern look. He pouts making Red chuckle. But the crash was heard that draw us attention to find him fell into the hole that lead him falling through the floor beneath.

We rushed over to find him okay, but what shocked us is that there were more pigs!

"Hey, guys. Looks like there's some more stuff down here."

How many are there?! One of them told us is that they were hiding. I turned to Red to see him grin. Oh boy.. I know what you're about to do, but I don't think they will believe you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got all the pigs out and lead them to the party. Red was in the lead, angered by Leonard's tricks and lies. He was very pleased he could get payback at that pig. I followed behind while holding onto the book in my hand. If the birds don't believe Red, I'm gonna jinx myself.

"When I say "Hey" you say "Ho". Hey!"

"Ho!"

"Hey!"

"Ho!"

"Hey!"

"Ho!"

"There's more of them!" Red calls out.

The crowd stopped dancing and everyone turned to him even Leonard, but is dropped and calls out 'Hey' causing the judge to almost finish the response. He look to see no one else partying and turned to see Red.