Chapter 33

"Ibraheem, do you even know what you are saying? Are you still drunk?" Misha was stunned at Ibraheem's insinuation.

"I am completely sober." Ibraheem replied in an utterly serious tone.

"I am only 16. This is wrong. This is just absurd." Misha replied perplexed. "Just what did wrong did I do to you to deserve this?" Her voice started to crack as she felt his words shake her entire self. Just when Ibraheem thought she was going to cry, she ended up losing her temper instead. "What part of 'I am not interested' do you not understand? Do I have to spell it out for you? I told you in a decent way that day that we cannot be anything. Not your girlfriend and definitely not your wife! I knew you were an inconsiderate prick and beyond understanding but this just takes the cake. I hate you, Ibraheem Narejo!" Misha felt her voice rise with every word until she heard her brother calling her from downstairs.

"Misha, come down for lunch." Misha instantly hung up on Ibraheem, blocked his number and turned off her phone. She then went to the bathroom to wash her face with cold water to calm herself down before going down to eat. It ends today. She is not going to tolerate his shit anymore. She has had it. What is the worst that he can do? Come in front of her house? If he tries to do that, she will feign ignorance and play the victim which she is in fact. Hopefully, her brothers will take her side since she had nothing to do with this. She decided that she will tell her third oldest brother, Humayun because he was the most understanding among the three since they were closer in age. She would have to come up with the story on how she met Ibraheem though. She couldn't tell him she talked to him in school that would make her part of the wrong act as well.

Well, she had the entire lunch to think about what to do.

.....

Ibraheem couldn't believe it. Not only had she roasted him but she hung up on him and blocked his number? She was really asking for it now. He kicked the glass coffee table in frustration, toppling the vase on top of it and breaking everything in the process. Fahad and Kamran watched in silence because they all had their anger moments. Fahad could tell Misha had said something she would regret from the looks of how bat shit angry Ibraheem looked. He thought she was smarter than this but maybe, she really didn't know the extent to how crazy Ibraheem was.

"Mujhe thukrayegi? Isko tou men batata hun k akhir kiske sath pangay le rahi hai yeh. (She is going to reject me? I will show her just who she is messing with.)" He dialed a number on his phone and put it on his ear. The person on the other side picked up on the second ring.

"Ibraheem bhai, how are you doing?" Salman questioned in a cheerful way. Salman Chaudhary was a very good family friend of Ibraheem and Kamran's age fellow. He was the son of a powerful politician in Lahore so Salman's mentality was quite similar to Ibraheem and his friends meaning he was also bat shit crazy and spoiled to the core. Not only that, he was a notorious player.

"Good, Salman. You?" Ibraheem said impatiently. The wheels in his head were already turning on how to make Misha regret the words she had said.

"Behtareen bhai. (Wonderful, bro.)" Salman said, noticing the change in Ibraheem's tone.

"Salman, I need a favor." Ibraheem replied as he paced the room. Fahad was smirking because he knew where this was going. It was a while since they had seen this side of Ibraheem. Years actually. Nothing could stop him now.

Kamran was drying his hair with a towel while observing the aura his cousin was releasing. The same aura from years ago. Fahad had updated him on the situation with Misha. Kamran was surprised to know that of all the people, Misha was the one to revive his old habits. The reason Kamran had gotten so attached to Ibraheem was because he had seen him in his teenage years when he was absolutely wild, back in Alevels. He used to target people for fun and make them miserable until eventually there came a point that he became so notorious that people just steer cleared of him rather than starting fights with him.