Chapter 34

"Quick! Lock the doors, Zoya!" Misha told Zoya as she started clutching to her seat in anxiety. He was coming. Allah khair. It was weird for him to not do anything but this was just plain crazy. He took his sweet time to reach Misha's side of the door. Misha heard the sound of click indicating the doors had locked. Ibraheem leaned down and gave her a smirk as he put his hand on the door handle and pulled it. When it didn't open, he pulled it again and then looked down to notice it was locked. He looked up at Misha with an intense look while she just stared back with a horrific look on her face.

"Open the door, Misha. Don't make this harder on yourself." Ibraheem warned but Misha wasn't having it.

"No." Ibraheem had just heard about enough 'No's' from her mouth. It really ticked him off.

"Suit yourself then." With that he took a step back, took out his gun and shot the door handle twice. Misha and Zoya screamed as he opened the door and pulled Misha out by force. When Zoya tried to hold onto Misha, Ibraheem gave a look to Kamran who had just stepped out of the car on their right. The moment Zoya stepped out to save Misha, Kamran grabbed her from the waist and pulled her back against him.

She started slapping and scratching his face but he continued to look emotionless.

"Let me go!" Zoya screamed as she tried to bite Kamran's arm but he wasn't having it. He brought his mouth close to her ear and gave her a warning.

"Don't try anything you will regret. Menay goli mardeni hai tumhe. (I will shoot you.)" Zoya stilled but she continued to look at Misha who was struggling against Ibraheem. He had his hand secured on her upper arm as he dragged her away from Zoya's car.

"Let go of my arm, Ibraheem! You are hurting me!" Ibraheem continued to drag her to his car while Kamran and Fahad watched along with Zoya. Ibraheem's guards were in the other cars and watching the scene unfold without uttering a single word. Every single one of them was armed with a rifle. The road they were on was relatively empty with only a few cars driving by none of them could see anything because the entire scene was covered with a wall of cars. People assumed that it was probably some high authority person going somewhere in protection.

"Does it look like I care? You brought this on yourself!" Ibraheem yelled back as he glared at her and then continued to drag her with him. Misha went strangely silent after that. She stopped struggling as well which was odd for Ibraheem.

So, he really doesn't care huh? That only means she is going through far worse once he is done with her. There was no way she could go with him to anywhere in that car. She had to do something ASAP. Think Misha, think dammit.  It didn't look like reason was going to get through to him right now. She knew what she was about to do was something she would regret for as long as she lives but if she goes with him, she can't live with herself. She then completely stopped so Ibraheem turned around to look at her.

"What? Accepting your fate now?" Ibraheem smirked and Misha looked up at him for a fraction of a second before her hand made direct contact with his cheek. It hit with such force that Ibraheem's face snapped in one side. Fahad felt his eyes bulge out while Kamran's jaw clenched. Nobody had ever slapped him, not even his mother or father. She had really gone and done it now. It took Ibraheem a few seconds to come to terms with what just happened.

Before Ibraheem could even say anything, Misha quickly snatched the pistol from his hand and stepped back. Shock and anger covered Ibraheem's facial features as he watched Misha regret whatever she doing.

"Don't come any closer!" Misha warned as she aimed the gun towards the ground.

"Don't be an idiot, Misha." Ibraheem said as he took a step towards her while keeping his hand held up.

"No! I am sick of all of this. You just don't understand anything! If you really liked me you would have never done something like this! I even thought of apologizing to you in the last few days, I wrote apology paragraphs and then deleted them and right now, I am so glad I did! I was even thinking of forgetting all of this but you just had to go and do something like this!" Misha said as she took a few steps back while Ibraheem stayed in his place. Fahad gave him a look that he would ambush her from back but Ibraheem said no because the gun was loaded and anything could happen.

Was she really going to shoot him? Is that how she wanted this to end? She looked so miserable at that moment. When Ibraheem had seen her in the car before, she looked so angelic, wearing all white. She looked so pure, so delicate, and just simply perfect. He didn't want to let go of her at all. Was she going to shoot me? Would that make things any better? Will she forget her hate for me, then? If yes, so be it. Ibraheem was about to tell her to go ahead with it if it makes her approve of him just a little more but her next action had left him absolutely at a loss of words.

"You don't care right? I am the one who started this right? Then I will be the one to end it as well. Men marjaoungi tou baat hi khatam hojayegi haina? (If I die, this entire matter will be resolved right?)" With that Misha aimed the gun at her head and Ibraheem felt his heart drop to the ground. Was she crazy? Why the hell would she do something like this? "You never listened to my explanation back then. It was my first time receiving a confession. I didn't know how to react and I panicked. But I still couldn't be something to you because it would be betraying my family's trust but you just didn't care about any of it. I am the idiot for believing you did. For thinking you would understand despite everything."

"Misha, calm down. Put the gun down. We can talk about this." Ibraheem said as he slowly took a step towards him.

"No! We are way past that now."

"Misha, don't do this. Let's just calm down first-" He took another step closer but Misha was too disturbed to notice.

"Why did you have to come into my life? I was perfectly fine before that. And now, I am stuck between what I think for you and the fear of breaking my family's trust. But you know what, after today, it doesn't matter anymore since you don't really care what happens to me anyway. I can't let this happen to me because it will break me and my family." Misha put her finger on the trigger but Ibraheem lunged at her to stop her. He tackled her to the ground to take the gun from her grip but she fought back.

"I won't do anything so just listen to me, Misha!" Ibraheem tried to snatch the gun from her but Misha pulled harder until she accidentally pulled the trigger on the gun.

A loud gun shot echoed on the almost empty road.