Chapter 48

"What did you just say?" Humayun questioned Misha who looked like she was about to have a panic attack.

"Pl-please do-don't h-hurt hi-him I-I li-like h-hi-" A slap echoed in the lounge as Misha's face was whipped to the right side as Humayun hit with enough force to silence her.

"Humayun!" Misha's mother screamed as she quickly walked to cover her daughter before Humayun or Qasim could hit her again. Misha was too shocked to even respond. Her eyes were the size of a saucer as fresh hot tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Kya boli ho abhi?! Dubara bolna zara! (What did you just say?! Say it again!)" Humayun roared at his sister who trembled under the sheer intensity of her brother's word. Never had she been hit, not even by her parents. "Suna bhi hai apki beeti ne kya kaha hai?! Yeh karne jati hai yeh bahir? Isliye humne is par itni trust ki hai? (Did you even hear what your daughter has said?! Is this what she does when she goes outside? Is this why we have trusted her so much?" Humayun pointed an accusing finger at his sister who continued to hug her mother and cry out loud.

"I am sorry, so sorry. Please mujhe maaf karden. (Please forgive me.)" Misha cried while looking at her brothers and father who all looked like they were going to blow up any minute.

"Kis cheez ki maafi? Trust torne ki? Yeh tou yeh sab karne se pehle sochna tha." Humayun glared at Misha although he did feel a pang of hurt in his chest at his sister's pitiful expressions but it couldn't overcome his anger yet.

"Isse tou hum baad men niptengay. Pehlay tou us Ibraheem Narejo ko sabaq sekhatay hun men. (We will deal with her later. Firstly, we are going to teach a lesson to that Ibraheem Narejo.)" Qasim said angrily. "Dhund kar nikalengay usse. (We will definitely find him.)"

There was only thing Misha dreaded more than her own life at this point. The last time, she had talked to Ibraheem, he was already on his way to Lahore because he had wanted to give her a gift for acing Olevels just like she wanted to give him a silver chain which was a surprise for him though. The gift was an excuse to see her though because he knew there would be lesser chances of those once his med school starts again in a week.

As if, all forces were acting against Misha right now, Misha's phone vibrated indicating a call from Hiba. This only meant one thing, he was already in Lahore and somewhere nearby. A new founded fear took over Misha as she screamed out a "No!"

Humayun gave a deathly glare to Misha before putting the phone on speaker to make sure the entire family heard it while Misha's mother held Misha back. Ibraheem was surprised to see her pick up the call this quickly but it was a pleasant kind of surprise. Was she that excited to see him? He smirked before speaking, "Hello, little fox. Are you that excited to meet me?"

"Little fox kay kuch lagte, tujhe tou hum batate hen. Humari behan ko chehrta hai? Aj k baad meri behan ko call, text ya kisi bhi tarah milne ki koshish ki tou dekhna hum tumhara kya haal karte hen. (We will teach you a lesson. You are bothering our sister? If you ever dare to call, text or meet my sister then just watch what we do to you.)" Humayun replied and Ibraheem's humorous tone disappeared as he turned serious as well.

"Dekhen (Look) bhai, I mean no harm to your sister. I wasn't bothering her. Mujhe tou usse pyar hai (I love her actually)." Ibraheem said in a calm tone.

"Pyar? Teray pyar ko tou hum nikalte hen. Itna kuttengay k apni shakal nahi pehchani jayegi sheeshay men. Akhri dafah keh raha hun, Misha se door reh ab. (Love? We will beat the love out of you. We will beat you up so much you won't even be able to recognize your own face in the mirror. I am warning you for the last time, stay away from Misha.)" Qasim threatened.

"Bhai, yeh men nahi kar sakta. Mujhe Misha se bohat pyar hai. Misha ko kuch nahi kehna. Uska koi kasoor nahi hai is sab men. Sab mera kasoor hai. (Bhai, I can't do that. I love Misha way too much. Don't do anything to her. She is innocent in all of this. It's all my fault.)" Ibraheem replied knowing full well how strict her family was since she had told him countless times. Misha broke out into a fresh set of tears at Ibraheem's words. Why was this idiot acting brave? He should just back off now.