pain

When you live in pain you get use to it especially when your on
No pain meds.

Then one day more pain shows up and you wonder how much more you can handle so much pain.

It's very hard. One moment you say in your head put the pain some where else. But then you realize that won't work either.

Then you beg for someone to hit you over the head with a baseball bat or something to knock you. But then no one will.

Then you think cut it off. Then its oh hell that really isn't going to work out at all.

Then next thought. End it all. End all the pain at once. There wouldn't be no pain to feel.

But then you think that's not worth it either. That is if you can work pass the thought. Push it back again and lock it away.

You're lost at what to do. Your stuck in pain in different parts of your body. You wonder what else could hurt.

How can one person feel so much pain as I do and get no relief from it.

I don't want to be doped up all day long on high mg of narcardics either. I would take a very low dose and time just so I can tolerate the pain. Plus not act all loopy. I can handle that.

         Pain

Pain is a signal in your nervous system that something may be wrong. It is an unpleasant feeling, such as a prick, tingle, sting, burn, or ache. Pain may be sharp or dull. It may come and go, or it may be constant. You may feel pain in one area of your body, such as your back, abdomen, chest, pelvis, or you may feel pain all over.

Pain can be helpful in diagnosing a problem. If you never felt pain, you might seriously hurt yourself without knowing it, or you might not realize you have a medical problem that needs treatment.

There are two types of pain: acute and chronic. Acute pain usually comes on suddenly, because of a disease, injury, or inflammation. It can often be diagnosed and treated. It usually goes away, though sometimes it can turn into chronic pain. Chronic pain lasts for a long time, and can cause severe problems.

Pain is not always curable, but there are many ways to treat it. Treatment depends on the cause and type of pain. There are drug treatments, including pain relievers. There are also non-drug treatments, such as acupuncture, physical therapy, and sometimes surgery.

 There are also non-drug treatments, such as acupuncture, physical therapy, and sometimes surgery