Chapter 20

So guys! how are you all? I hope you are doing great. The wait is over and the most awaited chapter is finally here. So enjoy!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Thank you all! love ya :D

_____________________________________________________

Flashback:
Five years ago
"Come on, come on. Sit here."
She dragged her towards the bed, holding her shoulders she pushed her down on the bed, forcing her to settle down.

"What is it, Aleyha? You have dragged me along throughout the hall and now forcing me to sit down! Tell me?" Zoha demanded as she lept back to her feet. Narrowing her eyes at me and jutting her hip out she rested her hand on it, waiting for my answers. Her tapping foot was constantly diverting Aleyha's attention. She bit her lip. Zoha's posture was making her nervous. Taking a deep breath, she swallowed a lump in her throat. Holding both of Zoha's hands, she made her sit on the bed and sat beside her.

Zoha knew something was really wrong. Looking at Al, she couldn't stop worrying. She was like her sister, her best friend and her everything. She couldn't see her in trouble.

Giving her hands a squeeze, Zoha gestured her to move on, to tell her what was worrying her and assured her that she was there for her.

Licking her dry lips Aleyha nodded her head and looked down at their intertwined hands

"Acha, listen- but wait, promise me you wouldn't tell anyone. Otherwise, I am not going to share this with you. I swear if you told anyone I am never ever talking to you ever again. And I'll stop visiting nanna's house. God, it would be so embarrassing if everyone knew about it. What will they think? I am warning you Zoha if-"

"Al!!!" Zoha shook her out of her trance, stopping her blabbering mouth.

"What is wrong with you? What have you done? Wait-" she sprung up to her feet, "-did you burned Wali bhai's shirt you were pressing a few minutes ago?"

Aleyha shook her head, her mouth opened to correct her but Zoha beat her to it.

"-then did you break chachi's favourite glasses?" Zoha's eyes filled with worry, her mind thinking of the circumstances. Though her dear chachi loved them, she also was very possessive about her things. Her mind drifted back to the day when she broke one of chachi's favourite vase and she winced recalling that day. Her thoughts were broken when she heard an exasperated 'no' from Al.

Not this?

She scrutinize Al, who now was rubbing her face with both of her hands, clearly piqued.

"Will you listen?!"

"Okay, okay. I am all ears." Wiggling her ears with her hands, she strode near Al, invading her personal space.

"Acha, thora dur tou ho bata rahi hun na." Zoha bit back her smile, now clearly enjoying Aleyha's frustrating state. Aleyha looked away, biting her lips and playing with her jhumka as Zoha moved back, rolling her eyes at Aleyha's state.

Zoha's eyes followed her gestures and her eyes squinted. Her mind in a complete hassle.

"I-ummm-Your..."

And it hit Zoha!

"Al, no! It can't be? Did you really- they were my favourite! Tell me you didn't? I am telling you if..." she charged towards Aleyha, who stood up on the bed and ran towards the other side of it, still confused about Zoha's sudden mood swing.

"Zoha! What is wrong with- Ahhh..." a scream escaped her lips as Zoha climbed up the bed. Aleyha quickly jumped on the floor running towards the couch, her anklet tinkling as she ran. Crouching behind the couch she shielded herself from the incoming pillow.