11

Once we made it to the top of the building I gasp at the sight. We were on the roof of one of the tallest buildings I've ever seen and I could see everything from where I was standing. I walked over closer to the edge to get a better view. Back in Georgia we had stars above us but standing here all the flashing lights made it seem like the stars were all around us. It seemed like everything was in slow motion even though everything was moving fast. "I know you're missing Georgia, so I wanted to show you the best things about New York. I called someone a while ago to set up blankets and pillows and look." He pointed over to a lit up billboard that was playing my favorite movie.

"Wait. Is that for us?" I asked turning my attention to him, he smiled and nodded. "How'd you know Grease is my favorite movie? And how did you do all of this?"

"I did my research and I know people."

He grabbed my hand and lead me over to the pillows and blankets. It was perfect. The billboard is higher than the building we are on so we can see the screen perfectly while we lay down on the ground. Wes also set up speakers somehow so that we can listen to the movie clearly. How did he think of this?

Throughout most of the movie we simply just talked. I've seen Grease countless of times so I didn't really mind, I just wanted to get to know him more.

"Do your parents live in New York?" I asked thinking that it was an innocent question, however his uneasiness said otherwise so I change the subject. "Is this your first time watching Grease?"

"Yes, this movie seems old. Why do you like it so much?" He laughed sitting up.

"Honestly, at first I just loved the music but as I grew older I just found it interesting how Sandy reconstructed herself to be with Danny. Usually, the guy changes for the girl in the movies or books. But Danny stayed true to himself. It's not even the fact that Danny doesn't love her because he does, it's just that he can't change who is he since he was counted on and already made a platform for himself. Or maybe he was scared, Id like to think it's the first option though," I chuckled noticing that I was rambling on.

I sat up next to him to admire his beauty. I've never seen such a beautiful man before and that may sound corny but New York's spot light made him look so angelic. The lights made his skin seem so soft , even for a guy with a hard outer shell. "You look beautiful," Wes said taking me aback. Was he think the same thing about me?

"Thank you," I responded confused. He's never really said anything about my appearance except that time he hated my dress. Crap. I tried to forget that.

"No I mean it. It's not even just your looks either, even though you are gorgeous. But I think it's extremely attractive that you have these big goals set for yourself and I like how you present yourself," he confessed as he leaned in. A million things flew through my mind as he inched closer. But even with the doubts it felt right in the moment.

As soon as his lips touched mine I felt it, I felt the passion, I felt the 'firework', I knew that this was going to be an addiction. I've never felt this way before, and I know it sounds bizarre- we've only just kissed. However, it was like I was being reassured. I knew I was attracted to him, but it wasn't until now that I realized I actually like him, more than just an attraction and now that I'm kissing him I realize how I was just trying to bury those feelings. I also felt reassured that all the apologies, sorrys, and forgiveness wasn't for nothing, and maybe he actually feels the same way.

When he pulled me away I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he leaned in to whisper, "That's how a real kiss feels, I know you felt that," he gently said as he trailed his lips down my neck. I didn't even mind that he dissed Charlie, I was too focused on his lips.

"I hate to say this but I should probably start heading back to my place. I still have a test tomorrow," I told him.

He sighed but nodded once he realized that the clock  read 11pm.