30

"Danielle, hurry up," Wes shouted from the bottom of the stair case. Boys just don't understand that beauty takes home.

They told me they have to speak to a few people at they're club tonight and they couldn't leave me here alone considering that people want to kill me now. I agreed to going with them, but I made Wes go out a get me a dress and make up. It felt nice dressing up since lately I felt ugly with my bruises and cuts.

However, Wes buying a dress for me was a mistake. He bought me a white dress with a long pink ruffle on the bottom it, at first glance it looks like a dress Jojo Siwa would wear, but once I put it on it looked perfect. The dress hugged my curves and allowed me to show a little bit of my chest without exposing too much cleavage.

Then to top of the outfit I put on black boots that went just above my knees. I walked downstairs and as I did the boys just stared in awe. "I thought you said the dress was ugly," Luke whispered to Wes who's eyes were glued to mine.

"It was supposed to be," he admitted as he step in front of the stairs to block the view from the other guys. "You look, you look," he stuttered as he took my hand to help me with the bottom stair. A cute gesture, but kind of pointless considering I had already walked down all of the others.

"Hot," Luke shouted making Wes turn around a glare at him.

"Beautiful," Wes finished as he walked me to the passenger seat of the car.

"Come on, Ive been apart of this team since the beginning. Why do I have to sit in the back seat," David whined with a hint of humor behind his voice.

"Maybe if you weren't such a crybaby, Wes would actually enjoy you being the co-pilot," I joked as I stuck out my tongue out at him making the rest of the boys laugh.

"Wes! She's being mean," David told Wes as he got into the drivers seat.

"You two stop," Wes laughed and the drove off into the street.

"Snitch," I commented making David laugh along with the other boys.

Once we got to the club I realized that this was the 'Real party' Wes took me to after the concert. I stared at it as I thought about that night, it was fun. That was the first time I noticed Wes cut loose and enjoy himself as we danced, and then it ended up bad once he took me home after he offered to take me to his house. I wondered why he would take me here that night, to talk to people about important business or to show his team that he had me and would turn me in at any moment now. The thought made me sick, this was the night that I knew I liked Wes, and this was the night he was showing me off like a trophy.

"Hey, are you okay," Wes asked as the the rest of the boys had already gone inside.

"Yeah, fine," I lied recalling all the stares that I received that night. Were they excited to see me that night because I was the key to ending one of the most dangerous gangs, were they sickened to see my since my dad is the leader of the cruelest gangs, or did they think 'that poor girl'? What would they think of now?

"Quit thinking too hard. You'll drive yourself crazy, if you have any questions you can ask me. I'll tell you the truth," he whispered as he grabbed a jacket from his car and put it on my shoulders. The jacket felt like a memory too, because the night he took me here he made me wear his jacket.

"Why did you take me here that one night," I asked making his head drop in realization that I was in fact over thinking.

"My team didn't believe that I had you, so I showed them. This place is the gangs club, almost everyone in the team comes here, so I wanted to show them who you were and I needed to have a talk with a couple of boys," he admitted making my heart drop. I knew the answer before he confessed it, but it doesn't make it any easier to listen to.