05

With Taehyung's money i bought a nice meal. I ate and thanked God for it. After that i went to my part time job.

"How much is this?" a man placed many packets and asked me. I quickly sum the amount and said

"4500 won sir." i said and packed his stuff.

"here now tell me." he said while placing another packet.

"It's 5000 won now."

"Okay!"

"But sir you didn't pay."

"I did!"

"No! you didn't."
I said was about to snatch the bag from his hand but then he said something that made me speechless

"I gave it to you on the bus station."
It was Kim Taehyung. He gave me 5000 won on the bus station but i used them.

"Ahhh weren't they for me?"

"Did i say that?" he said while raising his one eye brow.

"No!"

"Okay then i am going." he said and left the store.

Why am i so dumb? I thought Taehyung gave me money to eat! Stupid me! I said and then i placed my own money instead. So today i wasted my 5000 won.

After my job i went straight to my apartment. And i slept.

Next day at school

I attended my lectures and then it was break. I was enjoying my food when I saw Taehyung coming. Well i think he is coming towards me but nah he won't so i ignored him and continued eating.

"Miss Kim Hana.. Can...."

"Sure you can sit!" i said and continued eating. I know he's going to be the popular one soon so why should i hold back grudges? I just let go what happened yesterday.

"Miss Kim Hana...."

"I said you can sit Taeh....."

"Can you please stand up and sit where you used to." he said and pointed at my table, yeah the one where i used to sit. I sat here because on my table some other people were sitting.

"Oh okay!" i said and stood up. Well i think i really have no pride.Especially in front of Taehyung. As my usual table was not empty i sat there along with the people.

It's just a public cafe. Anyone can sit where they want to. But then still i asked for the permission.Like once Taehyung did.

"Can i sit here?" i asked politely.

"No!" a girl said.
"Yes! Yes ! Hana!" the boy said.

Both of them were my class fellows.

I sat down and was about to continue eating when the boy poured his pork soup on my boiled rice.

"Hana eat up!" i looked up at him and then both of them laughed. I tried to get up but the girl forced me to eat. She filled a spoon full of it and placed it inside my mouth. I quickly threw it and ran towards the bathroom. The girls bathroom was far from there so i ran into boys without noticing it. I completely cleaned my mouth and looked myself into the mirror. I washed my face and started to cry. I looked pathetic and weak. Why do people always target me?

"Hey! What are you doing in boys bathroom!" someone said. He was a student but i haven't seen him before.

"I ... i am going." i said and was about to go when he held my hand.

"Well it's okay. You can stay here." he said.
"Get a side!" i shouted at him and went out. I saw Taehyung. So he was standing outside. He even heard what that guy said but didn't dare to help me. I looked at him but then i walked to my classroom.

Soon the break ended and students started to come in the class. Taehyung as usual sat beside me.

"Are you okay?" he said.

"Yes." i said and looked at him but he was talking on the phone. He looked at me and we made an eye contact. It was really embarrassing. It seems like everything is happening on purpose but it's not. This is me who is taking all these things positively. Taehyung never said to trust him or to be nice to him. It is me who is doing all this to hurt my own self. At this point i wanted to cry but i controlled myself and put my head on the desk and pretended to sleep.

It was our sports lecture again but i didn't want to go so i stayed in my class and slept.

After the lecture i opened my eyes due to the noise.

"My notebook's not here!" someone was shouting. What the hell? I looked at the person and it was Kung Mirae, the one who tried to make me eat pork although she knew i don't eat it.

"Silence class!"
the teacher came and asked all of them to sit.

"Come on show me your bags now!" the teacher said and everyone put their bags on the tables. I don't know but i am scared. I am the bullied one here. What if someone placed the notebook in my bag when i was asleep. I tried to check my bag but Taehyung held my hand.

"Don't do it!" he said and i backed off.
I trusted him but what if he is the one who placed the notebook in my bag? I was so afraid that i started to sweat. I just can't handle all this.

"Mam! Can i go to the bathroom?" the class's attention was now on me .

"Not until i check your bag." the teacher said and headed towards me. She tried to unzip my bag but i placed my hand on my bag.

"I am sorry teacher. I swear i won't do it again." i don't know why i said it but i did.

"So you have her notebook with you?"
I didn't say anything.

"Hana! Come to my office." I nodded and followed him.

"I took the notebook!" someone said from behind. It was Taehyung. I was shocked. Why did he say that?

He took the notebook out of his bag and showed it to the teacher.

"I didn't expect this from you!"

"Kung Mirae! Didn't i ask you for your book?"Taehyung said to Her.

"Yes you did! But...."

"That's all she gave it to me and forget about it!"

"Then why didn't you tell it at first place." the teacher said.

"I was enjoying the scene." he said and looked at me.

The teacher left the class and Taehyung handed the book to Kung Mirae.

This was weird. I didn't understand what happened? Well Taehyung must be telling the truth because he will never help me. Whatever i don't care. The only thing i care about is that i am again hungry as i didn't get the chance to eat my lunch.