22

"You said... if you ever hit me... i have the right to leave you.... I AM LEAVING YOU TAEHYUNG!!! go and live your life without me." and with that i went inside my room and shut the door.

I sat on my bed and started to cry. Taehyung didn't knock at the door..... nor did he called me. I got already for university. My feet were bleeding so i wrapped the bandage around them. It was hard for me to walk. But i had to go to University.....

I came out of my room in a hope that Taehyung would be there but no.... He was gone already.I locked the home and went out to the bus station. I walked there and my feet started to bleed again.

When i reached at the bus station i removed the old bandage and changed it with the new one. My one hand was bruised too but it wasn't that bad.

I don't know why BG did this??? I feel a bit scared around him. But what else can i do. He payed for my tuition and i have to pay him back by following his orders.

I reached the university and sat aside to again bandage my feet. It would be okay if he had hit me on the upper side of my feet but sole hurts a lot!!!!!!!

"Hana.." Jolly called me as i was removing the bandage.

"Yes??" i said while doing my work.

"What happened to your feet?" he said and sat down to check them.

"My father hit me again." I said to cover up the situation.

"Your father is a cruel man."

"Hmm..."

"Give it to me.. i'll do it for you." he took the bandage and helped me. Sometimes i just want to give him a hug and make him my bestie.... he is really caring.

"Yeonjun.... i want to be your friend." i said and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh.. really? I thought we already are." he said.

"So... friends?" i said joyfully.

"Friends." he said happily.

After that he helped me sit in my class. Finally i made a friend in the university. Well you would be thinking why don't i have female friends... the reason is they are all jealous of me and bully me..... I don't know why?? But i feel like it.And i don't want to be anyone's close friend as i am a muslim and i can't eat pork and drink with them... SO I AM HAPPY ALONE.. At least Allah is always with me and that is all i need.

During break

"Why aren't you going to the cafe?" Giraffe asked as i was still sitting in the class.

"I don't want to." i said and he looked at my feet.

"What happened?" he said and sat down to have a view of them.

"Ask Yeonjun." i said and placed my head on the book and pretended to sleep. He went out of the class.

I was thinking about Taehyung. Why didn't he call me or at least messaged me?? Am i not important to him anymore? Is his job more important than me? I think this is the end of our relationship. He doesn't trust me... he even hit me.... don't worry Hana... AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ANYONE NOW THAT YOU ARE A MUSLIM!