10

Taehyung's POV
I have finally arrived in Korea after many years. I have only lived here for about 5 years. The rest of my life i've lived in America. My parents are Korean but i don't have them now. They died when i was 5 so my father's friend adopted me and he's American. He adopted me just because of the property. So now, i am here back in Korea because my so called father has some kinda business here. As i am a Korean... i can understand what people say in Korean but speaking Korean is somehow difficult for me.

I am hungry and there's nothing to eat in here. I have a strange habit of noticing everything.So i just roam around the place to get something to eat and noticed random things like a man feeding a dog, people waiting for signals etc but i haven't seen a girl till now.I saw a convenience store and stepped inside. It was a small store. A girl was standing on the counter all alone. I picked up packets and placed them on the counter. She calculated the bill.

"10000 won sir." she said without looking at me. She looked tired. She wasn't Korean. She had big eyes... sharp nose... tan skin just like me. She was wearing a white blouse, and her hair were tied up into a pony tail, few strands of hair  were on her face irritating me more than her because i couldn't see her face properly.She looked around in her teenage maybe she's a high schooler. I couldn't see anything below her blouse because she was standing behind the counter. No earrings... no rings... no bracelets.... but i guess she's wearing a chain..or a pendant..Yes.. it's of silver colour.

"Hana...you have to do extra work today..." someone said. I guess he's the owner.So... her name's Hana... nice name but isn't it Korean? well people do have same names and different meanings in different countries.

"But i have test tomorrow!" she said removing the strands of hair from her face.She's cute.

"I'll pay you extra." the man said making her think for a little more.She bit her lower lip and looked down to think.

"But...." she was about to say something when the man placed some money on the counter and looked at her.

"Sejong High school isn't that strict little girl." he said and smiled. It was a fake smile. The girl took the money and looked extremely tired. So.. she's poor.

"You haven't paid sir." she said still looking elsewhere. We haven't made an eye contact yet.I guess she doesn't know that i am good at English, that's why she's not speaking to me in English.

"Oh.. okay.." i said it in english of course and handed her the money.

"Your exchange sir." she said in english and gave me the money while smiling, professionalism huh?.Her accent seemed a bit funny. I guess she did it because i spoke english and we finally made an eye contact. After that eye contact...I was ruined.... by her.

It was like a 2 seconds eye contact and she turned her eyes to the other side. This eyes contact was enough for me to fall for her.Well she is attractive too. Her Not Korean looks are so attracting. And the way she speaks Korean so good.

Sejong Highschool.....i am coming.

Let me tell you something about me. My name is Kim Taehyung. I am 19 years old. I have an IQ that's more than  normal. That means i get things really quickly. I do drink but i am allergic to pork.
That's the reason i am not going to make any friends here in Korea. I fear they'll bully me and only i know how much my stomach hurts when i eat pork.

My so called father is a rich man because of my father's and his combined property. So i can take admission where ever i want. I have already completed my high school But.... that girl... i guess i should give high school a try again... It'll be a chance for me to improve my Korean...
So after some days i got admission in Sejong Highschool. I got the information from the office that Hana is in first year of High school so i got admission in her class. I am pure in Korean so i'll talk to Hana as she can speak english.
So this is how Taehyung ended up being in Hana's class.