06

"Taehyung why didn't you tell me that you have the notebook!" i asked him.

"Well i tried to but you didn't get it!" he said and went out of the class.

I shrugged it off but my mood was so down. After school i went straight to my part time job.

"How much is this? a person asked.

"It's 500 won sir." i said. He gave me 500 won and left without the packet.

"Sir you left your packet!" i shouted.

"Your name's Hana. right?" he said.

"Ahhh yes!"

"Well i saw that you didn't eat at school. So eat it on my behalf." he said and smiled. Then he picked a milk pack and said

"How much is this?"
"It's 300 won."
"Here." he gave me the money and left without taking the milk pack and noodles. Well i can drink the milk pack but the noodles were prohibited so i changed them with chips which were (halal) allowed to eat. I was about to eat the chips when Taehyung came in.

"Miss Kim Hana."

"Yes?"

"How much is this?" he pointed at me.

"What?"

"This?" he again pointed at me.

"What the hell Taehyung? Look i am not that easy. You better stay away from me!"

"I just saw how easy you are a few minutes ago. Taking stuff from your customers or it won't be wrong if i say flirting with your customers."

he said and it was like someone stabbed in my heart. I didn't say anything. I don't know why but his words seem right. I shouldn't have taken things from him even though i was hungry.

"Do you want something?"
"Yes."
"Take it and give me the money."
"Are you sure about it?"
I didn't say anything.
"So just tell me how much you'll take to be my wife?" he said making me furious. But i didn't answer him.

"Hey! I am asking something!" he said but i didn't answer.

"You'll regret it Miss Kim Hana!" he said and left.

I ignored him and continued my work. But the truth is that no one has bullied me this much. Like Kim Taehyung is bullying me continuously, he leaves me clueless every time. But i always think that he is right.

The next day i went to school but Taehyung didn't come to school. I wonder why. But nothing weird happened. It was a smooth day and luckily today i ate my lunch properly.

The next day
When i was closing my locker.
"Hey!" Someone called me and i saw it was Taehyung.
"You will not marry me right?" he said in a serious tone.
"Yes!"
He smiled at me and said.
"I like you."

I looked at him and said
"What?"
He was about to say something but then he wore his serious look again and went.
Kim Hana you are nothing but a joke to everyone.
I went inside the classroom. He was already sitting there.I just really wanted to ask him that was he serious so i called him.

"Taehyung?"
"Hmmm" he said without looking at me.
"Do you like me? i said in a low voice so no one else can hear it.
"You know what?"
"What?"
"I recorded what you say."
"Huh?"
he took his phone out and then played it.
" I am going to send this in the class group."
he said and opened the group. I snatched his phone and tried to delete the audio but he snatched it back.
"Hey! Give it to me!" i shouted at him but he had already sent it to the group. And i saw everyone looking at me.

"Hey! what do you think of yourself?" Lee seoulbi said to me grabbing me with my hair.

"Don't touch her!" Taehyung said in a low tone.

"Taetae ...." Seoulbi tried to speak.

"I said don't touch her!" Taehyung again making Seoulbi and me jump.

"Hana!" Taehyung called my name .
"Hmmm." i said because i was scared at that time.

"Tell her what happened yesterday."
"Yesterday?" internally i was thinking he didn't even come to school yesterday wth is he talking about but i said to cover up the situation.

"I can't tell." i don't know why did i say this.

"Well, you are right we shouldn't share our personal life with others." he said and left the class. I followed him because i was afraid of Lee Seoulbi who madly loved Taehyung i guess.

"Hey don't follow me!" Taehyung said.
"Why did you say that? You didn't even come to school yesterday. And..and i didn't even see you yesterday."

"You really don't remember what happened yesterday?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"You are scaring me Taehyung." I said because i thought something really happened.

"I just said it because Lee Seoulbi was seeing us from the corner. Nothing happened. Now go and don't follow me!" he said and went.

During break Taehyung came and sat with me.
"Don't you think you should ask before sitting?

"No!"
"Take this! You only eat boiled rice." i gave him some of my lunch.
"What about you?" he said while returning it back to me.
"It's okay! You can have it." i gave it back to him.
"You can be a good wife." he said while finally accepting my food.

"We can be friends."

"You can be my wife instead." he said stuffing his mouth with the rice.

"Why do you want to marry?"

"Because i am alone."

"Huh?"

He stood up and went. He is a bit weird.

After finishing what was left i went inside the class.

As usual some of the students were fighting and Taehyung was trying to sleep. I guess. Suddenly he looked up and sighed and then he started to search someone. I guess it was me because when his eyes dropped on me he stood up and came near me.

"Hana please help me cure my headache." he said while putting my hand on his forehead. I know he's doing this only to show the class.