08

"Miss Kim Hana!"

i know it's Taehyung because only he calls me this.So, i turned to see him.

"Thanks for your help but i already got along with Lee Seoulbi." was all he said and left.

Okay... what is this?? My dream of becoming the vice president is shattered into pieces. No this can't just go away so easily.

"Taehyung..." i said in a very low tone that he could barely listen but he did and turned. I don't know why did i call him... what should i say???

"You called me?" he said in confusion.

"Ahhh we are still friends right?" i said and smiled fakely.

"Yes.." he said but in a serious tone and went. Friends? My foot! I just want to get famous through him. But if Taehyung and Lee Seoulbi are together now then why isn't Lee Seoulbi roaming around him? Maybe they'll do that tomorrow. I HAVE TO DO MY JOB NOW! Just kick this Taehyung out of your mind Hana!

So i went to my job. Omg..... a group of handsome students just entered the shop.

"Hey beautiful! How much is this?" one of them asked me.

"200 won." i replied gently. I calculated his features properly. He is perfect in every manner but not as much as Taehyung. After him i noticed every other guy but all of them didn't get to the level of Taehyung. Shut up Hana! Don't stuff your mind with these kinda things! But is it love? As i read it somewhere
If the perfect ones seem imperfect in front of him, then you are in love.

No.... this isn't love! It can't be! He is literally too handsome! The whole school says that! i am not the only one! Hana you need to stop reading romantic novels!!! As you can't get a hero in real life!

So after my job i came home. I did my work and slept. The next day i went to school. I was curious about if i love Taehyung or not..... so i planned to check it.

During class
Me and Taehyung are sitting together. I want to look at him because i like him? No... because he's too handsome. Well let's check if i feel something if i touch him.

"I want this.." i whispered as i went a little near to him to take the pencil from his hand just to touch him.... to check..... if his touch.... produces ....some kinda..... effect..... on my heart...

So as i whispered he looked at me in shock and then he looked at my hand. I was about to take the pencil out of his hand when he backed off not letting me take his pencil.

"Don't........ do that again!" he said in a serious but low tone. This was scary..... as he said that looking deep into my eyes.Did he think i was seducing him??? No...... i whispered just because i didn't want the teacher to shout on me.....Urghhhh this man's crazy!

Finally i got the conclusion.... He did have the influence on my heart after what he said my heart started to beat 100 times faster NOT BECAUSE I LOVE HIM BUT BECAUSE HE FREAKING SCARED ME!!!!I AM THE MOST STUPID PERSON IN THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!

Well... then let's check it on My sport's teacher... the thought of it is exciting me.

So for the whole time i waited for our sports lecture....

"5 minutes left.." i said as i looked at my watch. I was making an annoying sound with my pen as i was playing with in on my desk.

"Stop it!"Taehyung said as he took the pen out of my hand.

"Ahhh.." i made a weird sound. I am not going to fight because i am tired. I sat there for the further 4 minutes and then jumped out of my chair and ran to the sports class.