12

"Mina take this... thanks alottt!!" Hana said while handing her the dress.

"Did you enjoy?" Mina asked.
"Yes......... here i bought this for you!" Hana gave her the bag.

"Did you really bring food Hana!!!"
"Yes... why are you shocked?"
"Did anyone see you?"
"Ahhh just two most handsome faces of my highschool..." Hana said and both of them laughed.
"Let me pack everything and then we'll eat." Mina said and after coming out of the outlet they went to Mina's home. Mina's mother greeted her and then they went to Mina's room.

"It's really tasty...." Mina said while eating.
"Your mother looks pretty fine Mina..."
"Yes.."
"Then why did you say that you won't go to the prom because your mother's ill?"
"I just didn't want to go with just some random guy's ticket..."
"So you thought i will...."
"Hana...."
"You are right.... i know my worth." Hana said and laughed.
"It's not like that Hana... there would be someone for whom you would be the whole world."
"Stop imagining things and eat... i am gonna take the left overs home." Hana said and both started to have a food fight. Hana didn't  eat prohibited things and gave Mina the food. Mina asked her about why isn't she eating this but she simply said that she had eaten a lot.

The next day
Hana was going to take shower before going to school. Her phone rang. It was of Taehyung. She picked it up.
"Hana....." Taehyung said in an annoying way.
"What??? just say it quickly i have to shower too." Hana said and started to look at the clock.Only half an hour was left in school.

"What happened yesterday?" Taehyung said and yawned.
"What the hell?" Hana said and ended the call. She picked up her clothes and went inside the bathroom,her phone kept ringing so she  came out and put her phone on the side of the sink, where it won't get wet and put it on speaker.
"Why aren't you talking to me?" Taehyung shouted. Hana didn't say anything as she was busy in removing her clothes.
"Ahh!" She groaned as finally she succeeded in removing the tight shirt. it was tight because it was 3 years old.

"What the hell are you doing Hana!" Taehyung shouted on the phone.
"What do you want to talk about? Say it quick i have to take shower!"
"Are you in the bathroom?"
"Shutup and speak!"
"What happened yesterday? I don't remember a single thing."
"Really?" Hana almost shouted.
"Why are you shouting? What happened?"
"I am ending the call."
Hana said and pressed the ended the call.She turned on the shower and started to hum her favourite song, (Scenery by Bts V).
After getting all wet she picked the shampoo bottle and pour some of it on her hand.

"Lee seoulbi's hair smell so good, i wish i could use a better shampoo."she said and started to massage her hair with it.

"I am imagining shit." Taehyung said and chuckled. The call didn't end, Taehyung was still on the call. Hana shouted and moved towards the sink to end the call.

"You pervert! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" Hana shouted.
"What happened?" Taehyung said.
"Go to hell! I got shampoo in my eyes because of you!" She said and started to search the shower.

"Where is the shower now? Ah! Ah!"
"Few steps back." Taehyung said as he noted her every step from the notes of her voice.

"Are you seeing me? How do you know?" Hana said as she was standing under the shower.

"No....". Taehyung was about to say something when Hana ended the call finally. She looked here and there and shrugged off.

"Bitch!" She said and closed her left eye, it became red.

After coming from the bathroom. She wore her clothes and went to the school. Her hair were dry and she was shivering with cold. Her left eye was as red as tomato. She was looking HORRIBLE!