25

NEW COVER GUYSS!!

NEW COVER GUYSS!!

"Are you married to someone else?" Taehyung said i wanted to answer him but my phone fell in the water. What should i do now? I don't know his number! My phone is gone!! I JUST WANTED TO TELL HIM ABOUT MY RELIGION AND I ENDED UP BEING SOMEONE ELSE'S WIFE!

OH GOD HELP ME!!!!!

"Hana ... are you okay?" BG asked me.

"My phone!" i shouted and tried to jump to catch it but BG held me from behind and stopped me.

"What should i do now? It's all because of you!" Ahhhhhh Taehyung will kill me!" i said while pulling my hair in frustration.

"Calm down!" he said.

"You have done this!! Now you'll solve it!" i said and pulled him by his collar.

"What should i do?" he said and tried to free himself.

"I want my phone back!"

"I'll buy you a new one."

"I don't know his damn number! I want to call him and tell him that i haven't married  someone else!"

"Calm down! Do you know where he lives?"

"Oh wow! So you'll go to his home and ask for his number? Let me tell you that he is AN IDOL AND HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO MEET JUST ANYONE!" i said and then both of us looked at each other in shock. SHIT HANA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?? IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET! DAMN IT!

"Are you dating an idol? and .... he tried to marry you too?" he said in shock.

"I was joking! I lied! Don't take me serious! I'll do something on my own!" i said and started to walk while tears were falling from my eyes.

"KH! wait!" he shouted but i didn't look back because i didn't want to create the situation worse.

"Tell me his company's name!" he said and i wiped my tears.

"I told you i lied."

"I can help! Just tell me."

"Bighit."

"What's his name?"

"Kim Taehyung."

"Kim... Taehyung?" he said with a confused face.

"Yes." i replied.

"Wait a second." He took out his phone and dialled some number. I was standing there weeping.