26

Taehyung's POV
I slept on the bed but i couldn't sleep. Hana was sleeping on the couch and i was sleeping here in her bed. This doesn't seem fair to me. So i stood up and left the room. She was sleeping on the couch like a baby. I looked at her and smiled to myself.

She didn't seem much uncomfortable on the couch but i felt so i picked her up in the bridle style and put her on the bed. I wanted to sleep with her and call it as our room but she would definitely not like it. So i covered her with the sheets and kissed her forehead. She smiled in her sleep and i went out to sleep on the couch.

It was too uncomfortable for me but seeing her sleeping peacefully made me feel better. She is my wife so i should take good care of her.

In the morning
I woke up and went inside her room to see if she's still asleep or not. And she was still sleeping. I silently went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

I took the shower and noted several things. I feel bad for her. I want to give her everything she wants. Girls use so many things when they shower but she has only this shampoo which is not of even a brand i guess. I haven't heard of this brand before.

I took the shower but shit!! I didn't have my clothes and i can't wear my old ones they are sweaty.. so i wrapped the towel around me and came out of the bathroom to find something to wear. Hana lives alone but maybe she'll have some oversized shirt that i can wear.

"Why are you not wearing anything???" Hana said and stood up from the bed immediately. She is too shy!!

"I can't find something to wear. Do you have any oversized shirt?"I said while finding a shirt in her room.

Hana immediately opened her cupboard and gave me a shirt.

"Something to wear below them too." I said while wearing the shirt. Hana looked away and gave it to me. I was liking it how she was acting so shy shy! I wanted to tease her.

"Thanks." I said and started to wear it in front of her.

"Let me go out first!!" Hana shouted and started to move out of the room.

"Why are you being like this when you have already spent the night with me." I said and Hana looked at him in a shock. I looked at her and smirked.

Hana's face turned blue and her eyes filled with tears and she immediately left the room. Did i do something wrong? It was a joke! I didn't even touch her while she was sleeping. But even if i had what's the matter? I am her husband after all.

I immediately wore the pants and went out.

"What's wrong Hana?" i said and made her look at me.

"Did we sleep together on one bed?" she said with tears in her eyes. I looked at her and she was looking scared. Why so sudden?

"No.. i swear we didn't! Did i say that?"

"Then why did you say that we spent the night together and.... and.. why was i on the bed when i was actually sleeping here last night!" She said while pointing at the couch.

"You didn't look comfortable so i put you on the bed . Nothing happened between us. I promise!" i said and she wiped her tears.

"Are you saying the truth?" she said while looking at me with her red watery eyes. I nodded and she went inside the bathroom then. GOD WE ARE MARRIED NOW!!! WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE THIS ALL OF A SUDDEN???