07

"Hana please help me cure my headache." he said while putting my hand on his forehead. I know he's doing this only to show the class.

"Yes...yes.. here." he said while moving my fingers on his forehead. I tried to remove my hand from his grip but he stared at me like if i tried to free myself, it'll be bad for me.

"Taehyung, please sit down. I'll do it properly."
I said because if i have to do then let's  do it properly. Then we sat in front of eachother and i started to massage his forehead.

Lee seoulbi was watching us from the corner. Taehyung is doing this because of her.

"I am already imagining it." Taehyung said while his eyes were closed. I didn't want to talk to him because somehow i was being jealous. I know there was nothing to be jealous about because i was the one massaging his forehead but i know he's doing it to make Lee Seoulbi jealous because once i read it somewhere that
He cares if he's making you jealous and he's making Lee Seoulbi jealous.

Come on! Why am i over thinking? I don't like this english speaking Korean boy!

"You will not ask me?"
Taehyung said opening his eyes. I just got scared at his sudden act because i was thinking about HIM before!

"Ahh...what?" i asked.

"My imagination. What i am imagining?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because boys usually imagine shit!" i said and was about to continue massaging when he shoved my hands and went out of the class.

I really want to kill him with HIS own hands! He likes to play with me although he likes that shitty Lee Seoulbi! Oh Allah i am sorry but i can't control it.

After sometime i came into the class and the class started. Taehyung had a frown on his face for the whole time. I guess he's worried about Lee Seoulbi. Should i help them? No!!!

I went to the job and then back home.

The next day at school, as usual we sat and the class started.

"How do you know that boys imagine shit?" i looked at him.Taehyung said looking straight at the board. He's talking to me of course.

"Ummmm google says so." i said tilting my face back to the board. And i heard a loud chuckle. The class turned towards him.

"What's so funny Taehyung? Share it with us." the teacher said.

"Hana is saying that you are wearing wrong socks." Taehyung said and looked at me.

The class looked at the teacher.
"Ahh.... i wore it on purpose because i didn't find my other one. I covered it properly so no one can see it. How did you see it Hana?"
The teacher said it in embarrassment.

"I... am sorry mam." I said and looked down to see her socks. It was really covered in her shoes. How did he see it? Even the colour is not that prominent. I can barely differentiate between the two.

"Why did you google it?" Taehyung said in a serious tone. I am not his servant. Whenever i talk to him he makes fun of me. I am not going to answer him again.

"Won't you answer me?" he said.

"After the class!" i said and started to take notes of the lecture. He didn't say anything then. I think i said that i'll not answer him! My own self is betraying me.

It's break and now i am sitting on my usual place. I don't know why? but whenever it's break time i think of Taehyung. Will he sit with me? Will he ask me to sit? Will he allow me to complete my lunch... blah blah. It's all just involuntary thoughts. I was still waiting for him to come but he didn't. Will he not eat? He'll be hungry. Why am i thinking about him?
I just started to eat my lunch then.