16

"So finally Momin got his Noor.Consider me as your birthday gift." he said. Hana immediately looked at the papers and then looked at the man. He removed his hoodie........ and Hana's phone stated to ring.
"Hana! Can't you just turn off your phone!" Hana said to herself...... it was all a dream.

She opened her eyes and found herself in her bed. It was nothing new to her. What she thinks, she dreams.

"Ahhhhh! who the hell is calling? I was going to see his handsome face! Btw Momin name is sooo cool." she said and picked her phone.

"Yes?" she said while yawning.
"Happy birthday Hana." someone said and ended the call. Hana frowned and looked at the caller id . it was Taehyung. She knew it was her birthday OBVIOUSLY!! But she was shocked how Taehyung just wished her and ended the call.

Hana's POV
Did he just wish me and ended the call? No.No. He'll call again... i am sure. I waited for like 5 minutes but he didn't call again. Wow!!! Yesterday he was talking like he'll do anything for me and now he's acting tough! I don't care! And then i went to sleep. I tried a lot to again continue my dream but in vain... I WANT TO SEE MY MOMIN!!!!!

So in the morning i got a wish from Mina. Total 3 people wished me till now. Taehyung, Mina and ME!! I looked myself in the mirror and all those thoughts start to come...... Taehyung really likes me??? Was he really serious yesterday? What about me.... yesterday i thought i like him too but today i don't think the same.... Hana shut these PLAYGIRL THOUGHTS!

I got ready and went to school. As usual i sat beside Taehyung but he didn't even look at me. He was my only friend i want to talk to someone on my birthday.

"Taehyung...." i said and he looked at me. I hesitated a bit to talk because of yesterday.

"I have a gift for you." he said and smiled. His smile was definitely fake!

"What?" i said.

"You have to wait for it."

"How much?"

"Till break."

"Okay." i said and looked forward.

What will it be? He's is really rich! Ummm new phone? No Hana..... don't expect too much! But still.... it's my birthday and he likes me! It would be something SPECIAL! I said and smiled to myself. I was too excited. All the lectures i just waited for break.

The bell rang and it was break time. I looked at Taehyung but he went outside with out looking at me. SERIOUSLY??

I went out and sat on my usual place. Raza came and sat beside me.

"Happy birthday Hana." he said and handed me a gift. How does he know about my birthday??

"Thanks." i said and took the gift. After a long time i got a gift.... well Mina used to give me one but i never got it from a boy.

"Hana.... what about our relationship?" he said and looked at me.

"Raza..."

"I want to be with you." he said and held my hand. I hesitantly moved a little back. Honestly i don't want to be in a relation with Raza. I don't know but.... i don't like him now. He's too cheesy... I LIKE TOUGH BOYS! that's because yesterday i read a novel in which the boy was hard to get.....