WinterSpider

Summary: Bucky and Peter get into a fight

HIGH SCHOOL AU

Peter was a junior while Bucky was a senior and no one really thought they would ever date, but they did and they actually went together really well. They never got into fights with one another, they were always so in sync.

Even when Peter knew of Bucky's trust issues from his past, they still managed to get through it and Bucky will be forever grateful for his patience. It seemed like nothing could ruin their world they seemed to live in together, which wasn't a bad thing, it just meant they wouldn't let anyone both them.

One day Bucky got held back in a class after school and Peter had no problem with waiting for him. So when the bell rang he went to his locker to get his stuff he needed for homework. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw a couple people walk up to him.

Peter thinks they were on the soccer team or at least one of them. "Hey Pete." One guy said. "Um, can I help you?" He asked. "I was just wondering when you're gonna ditch your boy and find out what a real man looks like." Then he placed a hand on his cheek while he gave him a grin.

Peter quickly swatted it away. "Don't touch me please. Me and Bucky are very happy together. Don't bother me please again." He went to go walk away, but the guy he thinks his name is Josh, grabbed his hand and pulled him harshly making him bump into his chest.

"C'mon, don't be like that. Let me show you a good time. Go on a date with me, just forget about Bucky." Still, Peter denied. "Okay you need to leave. I'm very happy with Bucky. I'll never ever date you or go out on a date with you." Then he walked off.

He couldn't believe some people. Hitting on a person knowing they're in a relationship trying to ruin it. So he waited where he usually did for Bucky, not too long after he came walking through those doors.

"Hey baby." He greeted with a smile while giving Peter a peck on the lips. "You ready?" He asks and Peter nodded. When he parked in his driveway, his phone went off.

Bucky checked the message and there were 3 pictures of Peter and another guy. One picture was the guy placing his hand on Peters cheek. The second was Peter turned away from him while the guy was holding his hand. Then the third was the guy was smiling at Peter while he was on his chest.

"Peter what is this?" He asked and showed the pictures to him. "Those guys just came up to me and started talking then he did that."

"Really Peter? It doesn't look like you're just talking." He said pointing to the one where they were holding hands. "Babe, you cannot seriously believe those pictures." He gaped. "People lie. Pictures don't."

"Actually, false. Those pictures are lying. That's not what happened. I mean it happened but it's completely out of context. Can I just explain?" He asked and Bucky gestured him to continue. "I was at my locker and they came up to me. He tried to get me to ditch you, then he put his hand on my face but I pushed it away. I tried leaving then he grabbed my hand and pulled me hard and I bumped into his chest." When Bucky calmed down his phone went off again, this time was a voice message and it was Peter and that guys voice.

"Come on don't be like that. Let me show you a good time. Go on out on a date with me, just forget about Bucky."

"Okay. I'll go on a date with you."

Then Bucky started the car. "W-where are we going?" He asked. "I'm taking you home."

"Baby, I didn't say it. I-I mean I did, but not in that way. Come on you have to believe me."

Peter knew Bucky had bad trust issues from his past, but never anything like this. But then again, nothing like this has ever happened, so he didn't know what to do.

Soon, they arrived his house. "I'll see you tomorrow." Then Peter shut the door and watched him drive away.

Bucky gripped the steering wheel tighter and tighter the seconds passing by while driving back to his place. When arrived back, he was so furious that he punched the wall leaving a hole in it. He did the same thing to his bedroom door.

He didn't know what to believe, he didn't know what to do at the moment because stuff like this never happens to them. They're always okay. It took him to realize that he was the one who was wrong. Peter was telling the truth.

Hours passed by and nightfall came when he heard a knock at the door. He was confused and somewhat scared, but those feelings faded when he saw Peter in tears with a bloody nose, busted lip, and swollen eye.

"I-I know you're mad at me, but I didn't have anywhere else to go. C-can I come in?" He cried.

"Baby, what happened? Was it your step-dad?" Peter nodded. "Oh my gosh. Babe I'm so sorry, I should've known not to drop you off at home. I should've just let you stay with me again. Let me get all that blood off you."

They went to his restroom and he helped Peter hop on top of the counter while he made his way in between his leg to do a better job at cleaning him up. "I am so so sorry Pete, I'm sorry for not believing you when you were telling me the truth and I'm sorry for dropping you off at home."

"So you believe me?" Bucky nodded and smiled while kissing him gently because of his lip.