Prologue!!

Katherine Zanders, a college student who was skipping class along with her bestfriend Jenny.

Honestly they weren't troublemakers, the only reason they skipped today's lessons was because first of all, They had math for first class with the most strict teacher Mr. Jerson as for the second reason was that an otome game which both Katherine and her friend loves is currently selling merchandise that was limited edition and could only be purchased today.

The otome game was also very popular among the girls since it was made by a huge company. Not only that but the male leads were quite handsome. So, many girls planned to skip today's lessons but, Katherine and Jenny decided to skip earlier than the rest.

When they arrived at the building they went inside and found 2 separate areas. Since the game had 6 male leads they were divided. Luckily each side had small shops for each male lead so the girls around us weren't crowding one shop since they were hundreds of them.

"Jen! You go left! I'm going right!" Katherine ordered

"Yes! Just make sure to get my worldwide cutie's poster!" Jenny saluted

and so, with that they fought their way and thankfully obtained many merchandise and found each other and went to eat at some ramen place and exchanging what they got.

"So what did you get?" Katherine asked.

"well I got 3 posters! Lucky rightt?!" jenny exclaimed

"Soo luckyy! Which one did you get?"

"well I got-- Wait did you get my worldwide cutie's poster?!'

"Yes Miss Loli! I got kiro's poster"

"Kyaa!'

--

Then they chatted until they started to walk to the their college "I'm really glad we got to spend time together! You have no idea how happy I was when you first said you also played otome games!" Katherine said walking ahead.

"I'm just really glad that I have someone to talk to and that I don't have to pretend."

"Me too kat.." Jenny smiled remembering the time they had first met.

" we'll always be friends no matter wh-"

Then suddenly a truck drove and honked signaling Katherine to move over but, Katherine never saw the truck as she was busy talking with Jenny. Then It hit her. Katherine got hit by the truck as her body got flung over.

Katherine didn't even notice anything but Jenny did. Jenny felt her heart being pierced. She ran towards Katherine's body and "Katherine!!" Yelled Jenny. She looked at her friend as tears began dropping. she immediately called the ambulance.

--

huh where am I?

why is everything so dark?

Mom? dad? Jenny?

"HELLO.. PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING..

(AFTERLIFE)

(REINCARNATION)

who are you?

Why are you asking me this?

can you explain me what's going in on..

A MISTAKE WAS MADE ON MY BEHALF.. SO, NOW IM LETTING YOU CHOOSE YOUR FATE.. IF YOU CHOOSE ONE OF THEM IT MAY BE A BLESSING BUT IT COULD ALSO BE A CURSE. I WILL GRANT YOU 4 WISHES AFTER YOU HAVE CHOSEN.

so I have died?..

How pitiful.. How is Jen? She would be bawling her eyes right now.. I..

..

I wish to be reincarnated..

THANK YOU. NOW WHAT IS YOUR WISH, MY CHILD?

I wish to live a simple life, For Jen to be happy and for the 2 wishes.. you may do as you want..

VERY WELL..

---