13

13: First day at work...

It has been a week, and I have finally been healed. It also is my first day at work today!

So when I woke up I changed into my clothes and gave my goodbyes to my brother as, I walked my way to the building and talk with the receptionist, Samantha.

"Good Morning, Ria. First day at work today huh?"

I smiled back. Samantha is a few years older than me and when I first asked for an interview, she was very sweet.

"Anyways Ria, from what I heard you were going to be in charge of Class E2 Magic class right?"

"Uh no. I'm in charge of Class E3 Magic class. You must've heard wrong."

"Oh no, honey.. I'm so sorry.." Samantha turned pale."What's wrong Samantha?"

"Those kids... T-their devils I tell you!" Samantha looked horrified.

"Devils? What are you talking about?"

"They.. They are the most cruel.. They are scary! When I was assigned with them I-!"

"Its okay S-Samantha. I can handle it." I replied shakily..

Looks like I'll be dealing with troublemakers..

-
I rolled up my sleeves and entered the classroom.

There were only 10 students and most of them were boys suprisingly.

*swoosh*

I ducked my head as the water magic almost hit me.

I looked at the person. It was a boy Around 10 years old? 3 years younger than me..? Well, he had dark brown hair and red eyes..

"Could you stop that!" I snarled.

"Go away! We want a new teacher! Your not that old from us!"

"So? what If I'm a little older than you!" I yelled back.

*Swisshh*

A fire ball comes as I obsorbed it. Sigh.

I look at the person who shot it. It was a young girl around 8 years old. She had long hair that was touching the ground and she wore fierce eyes.

I sighed."Delete" I casted. Suddenly the children's power were stopped by me.

"Now, kids, have you ever tried your powers before?" I said.

"Didnt you see my fireball. " The girl who shot the fireball rolled her eyes.

I sigh as I checked their powers.

10 students, 3 water, 1 earth, 4 wind and 2 fire.. No lucky light users, Awe.

Amyways since my original element is water. I should probably teach them first.

"Yui, Soren and Darla, water students-"

*Swoooooosh* A small turnado came. Arghhh.

I look at the student, he had long silver red hair and blue eyes.

I sighed.. And how am I supposed to teach these hooligons?

I sigh, as I decided to disable everyone's magic for now.

"Guys, We are-"

"EMERGERNCY! EMERGENCY! THIS IS PRINCIPAL FENI SPEAKING, ALL TEACHERS AND STUDENTS PLEASE LEVAE IMMEDIATELY, A SACRED BEAST HAS BEEN REALISED, I REPEAT A SACRED BEAST!"

I look shocked and look at the children. Their face was pale abd scared.

I gulped as I look outside the window. We were reallt high up and if I remember correctly..

-

"Hey Samantha on the top floor is my class right?" I asked

"Y-yeah. But please also be careful that floor also has many captured beasts."

"Haha. Sure thanks Samantha."

I look back at the door as I hear something knocking hard on the door.

The kids beside the doors were the same 2 brats, the water and fire user.

I used earth magic and made a tree from the down floor going up to this floor. When its done, I held the door with the chairs and tables

"Hey! Out the window now!" I yelled as loud as I could.

Everyone immediately runs out quickly until "Argh!!" I feel down as the door opened.

It the sacred beast, 10 feet tall, Big and looked like a bull but scarier. Its skin was dark and the horns were so red.

The 2 remaining students flinched. It was the water and fire magic user.

I look back at the beast and tried to atleast distract him. The tree will only remain there If I have enough mana so running around wont drain my mana that much until-

"Ahhhh!!" Leila shouted in terror, I immediately ran dirrctly at the beast and karate chopped him,"HYAAAHHH!"

I may not be an amazing swordman but, I AM A BLACK BELT IN MARTIAL ARTS!

The beast ran behind and dropped the girl, Leila as I caught her in my embrace.

"Now, Soren, go down now! Take her with you alright!!" I yelled at him.

He was pale as I patted his head."Please head down with the rest okay?"

He nods tearfully and goes down with Leila.

I look at the beast with eyes full of hatred, glaring all the way.

"Hi Mr Sacred Beast, My name is Ria. Have you heard of martial arts before..?" I smiled.

He angryly shouts as he charges at me as I kick his legs.

"RIRI! I'M HERE!" Someone yells from behind.

"Perfect timing."

-
"Ria Estell, it was very brave of you to fight the Sacred beast but, you have violated our law. Couldnt you just run away along with the kids?"

"I'm sorry principal. It was the only choice.."

"And you- Rio Estell, you might be a big influencer at swordmanship but I cannot tolerate that behaviour."

"My sister is in trouble. What did you think I'm going to do? Shes TOP priority."

"Pst!- apologise." I grab a bit of his shirt.

He sighes,"I'm not apologising and that's final."

"Rio!" me and the Principal yell as he goes out the door.

"And that brother of yours! Argh! I cant tolerate you here! You're fired!"

Suddenly,"Please dont fire my teacher!" Soren and Leila opened the door.

"Leila.. Soren.." I bit my lip as I remembered the accident.

"Leila, Soren go to your class. Now." The principal bluntly states.

"No! If you fire Miss Ria then, my family will NOT fund your school anymore. You know that don't you?" Soren threatens.

"My family have been giving you so much money to treat me better right?" Leila continues.

The principal had sweat tearing down her face."Fine, I take back what I said. I will forget this accident ever happened then.."

Author's note
Akei guys I'm finally back uwu ty for commenting and reading my book! I'm really appreciating it.

However we will be having slower updates tho.. But please dont worry :)