4!

4: Shh! I'm Miss Kat!

"Greetings Principal, I would like my school schedule."

"Hello, Miss Estell correct?" He smiled as he hands over my schedule

"Yes Thank you Principal" I smiled as he hands me the schedule.

"Also Miss Estell, your brother Rio, after school could you ask him to go to my office when he arrives tomorrow?"

"Hm.. Sure."

I walked out the door and hurriedly tried to go to class. I ran around the school until I hear a bell..

NOT JUST ANY BELL!

It was the bell for breaktime (My brother told me and yes they have different types of bells)

I sighed as I facepalmed.

However luckily I found the class..

I hid as people go out the door. Once everyone goes outside, I went inside and saw 2 people inside. One was a girl with short brownish hair with blue highlights and blue eyes.

The other was a boy who had black hair and brownish eyes. They both turned around and saw me. I flushed red as I walked inside.

I smiled the two people in the class," Hello.. Is this Class A1?"

"Yep!" cheered the girl." Im sophie! Whats your name?"

"I.. I'm Ria." I smiled. "Wow! Your such a nice girl why are you late?" she questioned. I look away from her gaze and replied,"Its not that late well-- It is but..!"

"Hehe! Its okay! Anyways want to sit beside me? Oh, also this is Lance!" she introduced to the boy beside her,"Oh hey." I grinned.

We talked together alot and got along well with both Sophie and Lance. It turns out they were both wind users!

And also! We have to join clubs isnt that just?!-- frustrating?! If we dont join any we would be expelled! Just why?!

The teacher in our class was thankfully nice! However this school has a photography club which I could join! Sophie was also into photos so we both decided to join together!

Also Not to brag but!- Im in the same class as Luke! Yes that dreamy Luke!

Ahh! Im so excited now that I have an advantage taking photos would be as easy as clapping! Well, not that easy but, it is easy..

So after Lunch ended I got into the photography club. Some were nice, some not so much.

That unnice people were Yuni Quin and Terese Dendeles. Which were a villainess of this story in Yuuta & Luke's routes! At first I didnt know since they looked much different since they were younger. I mean they look the same but how am I supposed to know they like photography?

So they kinda bullied me.. I would've stepped up but, I just cant.. It reminded me too much of my past life.. It hurt so much that I slapped her and ran away.. I get that I'm weak but my past life type of bullying was terrible.. To the point where I would try to suicide.. But thats a story for another time..

-
So the next day I went to school with Rio. While also telling him about what the principal asked me of course.

And I became popular. In the game this wasnt supposed to happen at all but, Im sure It wont affect anything!

Anyways so How did I become popular you ask? Well...

yesterday I successfully sold 4/6 of the capture targets. It was only a photo each but, I made quite the progress. It was quite easy money. I got a hundread bucks for selling those photos and got a title. Yes me, a mob character and I was also known to be Kat. My past name was Katherine and I was known for he name Kath do why not be called Kath here?! (My name is both Kat/Kath)

So anyways As Kat, I became popular and had lots of people noticing me.

Why? Well I dont really know but, I just hope I will improve.

So, when I walked in class, Sophie greeted me as I sat beside her."Oh my God! Ria! Im so happy your here! Theres this person named Kat! And she's selling photos of the hoties!"

I grinned as I pretend to ask,"Oh really?"

"Yep! I was sooo Lucky to buy Lucien's only photo! Eeekk!!"

I grinned. Though I wanted to tell Sophie that was me.. But, I just met her and I cant just trust someone so easily! Its the same as boasting! So i decided telling her next time..

-

So, during lunch Sophie and I decided to walk around school today, and Sophie also brought pasteries with her so We ate them while we walked and heard people talking about me but, it was just for a small amount of people as I only sold 4 photos so, It was'nt a big deal..

"Eek! I bought a picture of Zen smiling willingly!" A girl squeled

"Huh?! I checked his fan group website but, that photo is non-existence!"

"Bet you she bought it from the new Fangirl!" Her friend puffed her check.

I laughed as I see sophie running their direction,"HEY! Let me take a look!" yelled Sophie. The girls around them soon fought while, I sighed and walked outside on a bench.

Also how did I get a picture of Zen smiling? Well. Easy. I won the bet yesterday.

Before I went home, I saw him waiting for me outside of school. I secretly talked to him and went into the school's arena and fought him. He might have all elements but I read his character for millions of times and tickled him to death.

So, I won and took a photo of him smiling and he blushed redder which was way more cuter. He might expose me for being Kat but, would he really do that? He lost a fight to a girl who didnt even use her ability yet.

That would be embarassing wouldnt it?

"You!"  shouted someone.

I looked around and saw Zen all flustered. "Hehe! your flustered!" I smiled as I immediately used magic to create a barrier so no-one outside could hear or see us.

"Why is everyone talking about me and some other guys?!"

"Well.. You became popular because of that picture!"

"Why did you do that?"

"Sorry, Zen but, atleast you got a bigger fanbase now!" I said as I hugged him. He turned soft.

I closed the barriers as I also put an invincibility spell and went the bathroom for a moment then, left to class.