7!

7: Another Reincarnator?

So ever since that accident between Rio and I, we have never been the same. After he went to stay with his girlfriend, I was at home alone for a whole week since my mother was busy working and all that.

I have been extremely lonely since Sophie and Lance didnt go to school since they were busy going on a date which they denied. Do they think I dont know? What a joke..

However me and Cheerio had been talking together alot on the phone. We do voice calls now! It also turns out they has some weird part time job since sometimes when we call Someone keeps on yelling at him and in the end he says,"Yes! Im sorry Manager!"

Yeah, looks like he was caught not working correctly. I'm quite suprised that he wasnt fired yet. Maybe he used connections to get a convience store part time job?

Also you might be thinking How could I not know them by hearing their name?-- Well this Cheerio person uses many types of  voice changers and I learnt that its a guy. Mhm. My assumptions were completely wrong.

One time, he used pikachu as his voice changer and I couldnt understand a single thing he said. Though It was funny! Not going to lie!

Today, I wore my school uniform and have my hair down all the way which made me look decent as normal.

I walked to school as usual and decide to sit under a humongous tree so that nobody would notice me since I was really early today.

I checked my website in my account to see comments and saw some emails too.

I looked at all the photos and noticed people wanting more photo poses which made me giggle.

Some fujioshis even asked for me to get some photos of a ship if i could which kinda made me not know how to feel. She did'nt hate bl but, she was'nt very familiar in the community either.

I looked at my comments at my comments as I go sour..

TOP COMMENT 1: OMG SQUEE! YOU SHOULD PUT RIO TOO!0: THE 7TH PRINCE!!

Replies (101)

TOP COMMENT 2: Omg! Kiro and Zen are adorable! Hey Miss Kat if your reading this, Who is your fav??

Replies (36)

OTHERS:

GUEST457:Oh my god! This photo of Luke is killing me!

LOLILUBCHU: SQUEE- but why'd you put Leo? Hes hot! But.. He doesnt have the "persona"

QUSTINE: bUt WhEres rIo?!😂

I sighed as I look at the comments talking about my brother.. If it was the old times, we would definetely be able to do that but, looking at how we're still fighting I don't think that'll happen well...

-
Emails:

Dear Miss Kath,
If you have free time, Can you put Rio? Hes really cute and Im sure his photos would sell out!

-

I closed my phone and throw it on the ground.

"Why did you throw you're phone? Is something wrong?"

"Its nothing.." I sighed and looked up to see Kiro Starway.

"Huh?! What are you doing here?!" I gasped.

"hm? I go here didnt you know?" He smiled as he sat beside me.

"Oh yeah.." I smile nervously thinking if he actually saw my phone.

"So mind telling me why you're so mad?"

"Haha, It's nothing, I got to go..." I said as I sat up and went in class.

--
Me: Hey cherriozz

Cheerio: Oh hey Ria. :3

Me: Lol im bored Im just like really stressedd rnn :C

Cheerio: Oh relly :(? Why?

Me: Well.. I actually havent told you but..

Me: Well..I'm Kat, famous for taking photos of 6 handsome guys. Im not that famous like them but, I have decent amount of fans.

Cheerio: What? You're a fangirl basically?

Me: I'm not that denying that fact 👀

Cheerio: Pfft- Eh.. Anyways gtg class is starting! <3

-

I laughed as he suddenly puts a stupid ol' heart at the end of the text.

- Meanwhile:

Lance's Point of View

So I have been skipping school for a whole week after me and Sophie started dating.

It has been really great! Ever since, I moved to this place by mistake.

Honestly, in my past life, I was an Otaku which-- I still am and manga and otome games were also my thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm straight but, I just really like those games and I only played the them once but, I was satisfied.

However this place.. I used to play this otome game using the female version since that was for the male audience.

BUT SOMEHOW, I got transported to this place! The otome game I liked, The original version! As a mob charcter.

However this A has been really nice. In my past life, I died from drowning and I also used up 4 of my wishes sadly which were,:

1,  I want a loving family

2. Give me a real friend.

3.  Make my life peaceful

4. Keep My lovely past family happy

Yeah Its not really that much of a 'wow' and My wishes werent that big but I really just wanted to live a normal life.

You might not believe this but, I used to be a very popular Idol back in Korea. It was terrible. People kept commenting on everything like my looks, my voice, my dance. And it was hard for me since I debuted when I was very young and still in Highschool.

Intead of living my life I became an idol nobody likes. Well, it was also partly my fault since I wasnt gifted in studies and l would always used my time to read manga.

But I really like my life right now! I got a cute girlfriend, got a friend that I could rely on and finally enjoy my life.

Though, there is this 'Kat' person on the internet which I suspect is a person that is 'like me'.

Though the chances are low since its not like the capture targets are taking interest to this Kat but this Kat gained popularity real fast which, I'm sure wasnt suppose to happen. I wonder if she really is though..