19.

19: Maria's unrequited love..

Maria's Point of View:

"Come on Maria!" Ria hugged me me from behind,"No way.!"

"Stop sulking already!" Ria whined."I am not sulking!" I huffed drinking my Milo drink while biting the straws.

"How about we go out to eat lunch?"

I blew bubbles in my drink, "Fine..!"

I smiled as I held her hand walking to the cat cafe that I liked. I sighed as I looked around seeing a bunch of fluffy creatures all over the place.

"A Cat cafe?!" I went inside dragging Ria with me. I blushed looking at the fluffy cats. I was about to grab one when it avoided me. Sigh, why do cats hate me so much?

I looked at Ria who was easily hogging all of them. Seems Like she enjoyed it. Just, A little bit too much..

"Oh, Um..  Maria.!" Ria looked at her watch.

"Huh.. Wait.. Wait!" She turned at me,"I forgot! M-My stove is turned on! Rio is going to be so mad!"

"You what?!" I stood up looking shocked at Ria.

"Dont worry Mar! I'll go quickly!" Ria ran out the door leaving me all worried.

--
Mella's Point of View

"Hmm?" Yuuta looked at me as I look down.

"You're Yunni's servant? What did she want to relay?"

While smiling nervously I said robotically,"Madam told me to relay alot of things... Would you mind accompanying me to a cafe madam had reserved.? The cafe has sound proof walls too."

I bowed as Yuuta stood up sighing closing all his books, "Alright, Let's go."

We both walked along the road as Yuuta suddenly ask,"Where are we going, exactly?"

"Like I said, The cafe that miss had reserved for you." I said with no hesitation.

Once we've arrived we were all about to walk in when Sir suddenly turned to another direction which is beside the reserved cafe ,"L-Let's go in here instead."

Hmm? A cat cafe? Why would Sir want to go to such a filthy place? Miss had said that she hated kittens so why would even try to like them for..?

I nodded unsurely as we both went inside to talk about the things My miss wanted to relay towards him.

Yuuta was immediately amazed by his surroundings which were filled with cats. He was astonished and many of them even went to his arms however, he was not expecting to see Maria.

Maria?! I looked at her. It was Miss' enemy! The evil girl who tried to steal Miss' boyfriend! The boyfriend stealer! The-

Maria was smilling all joyly whilst petting a white & black coloured cat that seems like the only one that likes her existence. Maria looked up to see Yuuta. She immediately looked in shocked and stopped petting it. Still frozen on spot.

What's wrong with her? Why is she so scared? Miss told me that she is a brave and shameful girl that was very ungraceful. A disgrace and such. Was she lying? No- of course she's not.. How dare I think of such things!

Sir went out the door as,"Sir!" I yelled tailing after him when Maria ran towards him. I sighed as I stopped walking. I stood there and closed my mouth.

Maria's Pov:

"Y-Yuuta!" I clung onto his shirt.

"Maria, get off." He groaned as I look at him hopelessly, "Can't we atleast talk?!"

"Maria, Hands off."

"Please.! Please Yuuta! Talk to me just one last time?!" I pleaded till my tears started falling.

"I! I promise I'll leave you alone if you just talk to me! Just this once..!" He turned around to look at me.

"Fine, Maria. Let's talk." Yuuta coldly looked at me.

Was this really the man I fell in love with? He was so cute when he was younger.. He said we would be friends no matter what.. I did'nt care if he does'nt like me but, straight up ignoring me? That's something I cant accept. He's such a cruel man now..

-

"So? Talk Maria." Yuuta drank his black coffee.

I sigh. I should be grateful. I should be grateful that he's even letting me see him. I should be grateful that.. That...

...

Do I want this? Do I want to end it all? Is this really the last time we're going to talk? Really? After all these years? Did it mean nothing to him...? I.. Am I that delusional..?

I guess I am huh...?

"Maria." He sternly says making me focus on him.

"Oh, I.. right..."

"Since this is our last talk.." I smile continuing,"Then, I'll end it. There's no use talking. I'll get too attached.."

"So, I.. I apologise for saying such words at the masked party of Mrs Ophie and I'll like to.."

"I'd like to.." My voice cracked.

"I'd like to sever my ties with you and your family. We.. We should'nt be friends anymore. From now on, we're nothing but, strangers.." I forced my mouth to say.

My tears are refusing to fall. I can't cry. This is our last meeting crying would just worsen our situation. I cried so much in front of him I don't want him to have such a bad impression of me.

"I shall take my leave, Mr Yuuta." I emotionly said as I get out the door and call Ria to my rescue.

-
3rd Person:

Outside the small cafe Mella sat beside their table looking down at her feet. Sadness was clearly written on both of them.

'Why did they look so sad? Sir is dating Miss so why should he be sad that the woman is ending everything.? Why did it seem as if her miss was the root of problem? That. That's not true is it?' That was all Mella could think of.

She had been Yunni's attendent for about 3 years now. She had always been a loyal dog towards the Quin Family but, that was because she thought that her miss had been doing the right thing. Her miss was always smiling when mentioning Yuuta and was always so angry mentioning Maria.

She thought that Maria was the one causing the bump in their relationship. But.. If not Maria then who was at fault?

Mella sighed as she went out the door. She should just tell her miss that Yuuta was busy today. Afterall, she's having a huge headache right now. She did'nt want to deal with all their drama. She did'nt even know if what she was doing is the 'right thing...' anymore...

A/N:
So I may have to be in hiatus for a while. This book just doesnt motivate me anymore so I'm taking a break. Either I Delete this book, restart the book to have a plotline, or abandon everything.

This book has too many plotholes and so many mistakes so I plan to actually redo everything. Removing some characters, adding characters, changing sexualities (perhaps?) and many more.

So, I think I might have to restart everything. . . Please, comment for any ideas! Or if theres any characters you wish for me too keep.

Other than that, this author will now say, goodbye ❤

-Misskitty6