18?

18: Another one?

After that day at the park, Zen and I were becoming even closer. As friends, of course but, what I'm really concerned was about Yuuta & Kiro. Unlike everyone else, I have never really had a decent conversation with them.

Well for Yuuta, he is part of the student council and it's hard to see him and Kiro, he's never at school as he's always performs. It's quite a hard job as an idol.

But what I'm thinking was that day when Yuuta was with the cat. In the game, Yuuta did have a thing for cats but, It was'nt really placed on his 'Character Introduction' as it was his "Secret"..

There was also a scene where the heroine & Yuuta met up in a cat cafe by chance. Since, the heroine's family was'nt rich she had to work and she worked many part time jobs. One of them, was at the cat cafe where Yuuta frequently visits.

However, Yuuta started visiting and knowing the Cat cafes during the holidays of middle school. Hm.. Maybe I should try set up him with Maria.

Well, during the party at Mrs Ophie's mansion I heard that Yuuta & Maria had a small fight while I was talking with the masked Cheerio. When I asked her about it, she just cried so, I just left it out for a while. But, in the end she did tell me. I mean, we are very close friends..

Previously...

Maria's POV:

"Leila, here more cookies." I smiled,"Hehe!" Leila bit into it.

"Hey El, could you stay with Leila for a sec? I need to go to the bathroom."

"Oh I'm okay with that." Elliana ruffled Leila's fluffy hair.

I walk outside the ballroom and went to the bathroom.

-

I went to find the ballroom to suddenly see Yuuta sitting all alone. I walk up to him as he notices my presence.

"Oh, student Maria, Greetings.." Yuuta robotically greeted.

"Hello Yuuta.. No need to be so polite. We're friends are'nt we?"

He kept quiet."Are you free this weekend?"

"I'm busy." Yuuta looked away.

"Oh I see..." I smiled,"Are you sure?"

He kept quiet again avoiding eye contact,"Is it because I can't benefit you anymore?"

"I need to go."

"T-Then, What can I do to help you?" I grabbed a fabric of his shirt.

"Please leave me alone, student Maria." Yuuta pushed my hand away.

A tear dropped to the ground,"Why..?"

Yuuta started walking,"Why?!"

"I kept my part of the promise so, why cant you keep yours?!"

Yuuta flinched,"Like I said Student Maria. I am not you're prince charming. We did not make a promise."

"Then atleast dont ignore me! We were just fine last week! What happened?!" I yell as my tears fall harder to the ground ruining my hours and hours of makeup.

"Stop being so shameless and please leave me alone Student Maria." He snapped and walked inside the ballroom.

'Why are you ignoring me? Why..? How could you forget me?' many questions were stuck to my brain as I run to the bathroom to calm myself down.

-

Back To Ria's Pov:

It was really unfortunate but, I who is a fangirl obviously know the reason.. Well, it's actually because Yuuta is now dating.

Yuuta? Dating? Whaaattt. Well, he's currently dating one of the villainess' for profit. That is villainess is Yunni Quin. The girl Rio also dated to, 'mAKe mE jeLoUs'

Because of that, Yuuta had to avoid Maria. However, he doesnt have the heart to tell Maria the reason because even I could tell how much Yuuta cares for her.

It may not be 'care' as in the love type of way but, Maria is someone dear and special to him. It's quite tragic really...

3rd Person Pov:

In the Denovian's household was a girl. She was breathing heavily and was crying.

She had long black hair and purple eyes. She was shocked to see her sorroundings. She was scared and wanted to see her real self again. She teared till dawn.

While her parents were incredibly worried for her health. Their beautiful amd spoiled daughter had never ignored them before. This occurance had never happened. After a few weeks passed that girl calmed her breathing and only looked at the mirror to calm herself.

'This.. This cant happen!' She thought to herself. She knew she was a sinner so, she was reincarnated to a bad body but, how dare they do this to her?!

She was a very likeable person. Sure, she was manipulative and she did bully others till death and even played dirty to get her spot but, how could A do this?! How dare they do that?! To a body of a villainess who will die young..

Her past name was Olivia Connets. She was a model in her 30s. She was a bad person and she knew it. However, because she was rich and had a good backing she was never accused of such things and covered her tracks.

But now, she was reincarnated into some 14 year old?! Worse of all is that this body is not even pretty!

Sure she's not ugly but, her past self was prettier! She hated this! She didnt want to look like this! She sighed and wondered. Did her co-workers curses actually worked?

She snorted thinking about those weak people and sighed. Atleast she had rich parents and she was young again however she was just 38 when ahe died.

She had died by god's mistake and she asked A to reincarnate her instead. A did warn her because of the curses she got from her peers but, she did'nt care.

All she needed was to step on others and gain from it. Afterall, thats what the model industry taught her. You have to be strong to survive.

She sighed as she looked at her porcelain hands,'So, I got reincarnated to a villainess in an otome game I liked?'

'Wait..' she thought.'If I am in an otome game, Could'nt I just smatch all the guys from that heroine? This! This opportunity!'

The little villainess smirked happily thinking of all the opportunities she would get. All the handsome men would be hers and she could easily live a happy life like that!