EXTRA 3

Two figures sat in the school garden talking to eachother smiling.

"Hey Trev have you heard of Otome games?" Jenny asked her boyfriend.

"huh..? a-Tu-mi- games? What's that?" Dumbfoundedly answer.

"What?! Its otome, Trev!" Laughed Jenny,"Here let me show you a picture." Jenny took her phone and went to her gallery to show a picture of a blonde haired man holding a rose.

"He looks like you, dont you think?" Jenny smirked.

"Ew, no way! He's too.. Cute..?" Trev mumbled,"Oh come on! Just admit it!" Jenny complained flailing her arms out.

They laughed as Jenny starts,"If you just Pleaseee Play part 1 of the game I'll make sure to come and hangout with you during the weekends!"

"Really?" Trev asked tempted. He knew that his girlfriend really disliked the idea of going out of her house unless it's school related or anime or something.

Trev sighed,"Fine.. But, you promise right?"

Jenny smiled hugging the figure of her boyfriend,"Thanks Trev!" 

-At Trev's house-

"I'm home!" He exclaimed as her mother replies,"Hey hun, hungry?"

"Eh, not really." Trev closed the front door,"I'll eat later mom." He hugged his mom as he went upstair to his room while, wearing headphones.

'Lets do this..' he thought...

He opened the phone to see that there was a male audience version."Huh. Maybe I should play the male one." He sighed.

He clicked it as all the characters on the screens changed to girls and the character he was playing as a guy.

--

Luke-> Luck
Long blonde hair and big blue eyes. She was wearing a cute white dress with yellow highlights.

Lucien> Lucinda
Short black hair in a small ponytail with red Crystal eyes. She was holding a plate of cupcakes wearing a short black dress while also wearing gloves.

Kiro -> Kira
Had long blonde hair with pigtails. Her eyes shined and she was holding a mic and wore a white designer shirt tucked in to her short black skirt. She was also wearing heels.

Yuuta-> Yuura
She had straight black hair and brown eyes with glasses. She was also very mature looking especially wearing such a refined uniform and reading some unknown book.

Zen-> Zenna
Zen had long red coloured hair and yellow eyes. while wearing some revealing armour along with a bandaid on her nose. She was holding a sword blushing as ever.

---
Trev blushed as she looked at how cute the girls are. His character is quite bland but, the girls were beautiful. Not as beautiful as his one and only but, they were a beauty.

--

"Hey Trev!" Jenny hugged from behind to see him playing his phone.

"Trevvvv!" Jenny called. What was wrong with her boyfriend? Why was he on his phone so much?! She was getting anxious.

"T-Trev..?" He turned around to see his girlfriend almost shedding tears, "Honey.?"

"Honey, What's wrong?" Trev stopped looking on his phone and touched her girlfriend's face.

"Dont break up with me!" Jenny yelled,"If you do! I! I! I wont hang out with you anymore!"

Trev looked at his girlfriend nad brought her to his arms hugging her sweetly.

"Why would I want to breakup with you in the first place?"

"You were texting someone! I saw it!" Jenny did'nt return the hug instead trying to push him off.

"Pfft- If you could talk with Kiro why can't I talk wth Kira.?" Jenny was about to say something when,"Afterall they are not real like what we have right now. I like you and that's
what matters!"

He pats Jenny's head. Jenny had always been a very cautious person and was insecure about everything. After Katherine's death, she might have been more free but, she also became more tense afraid if something were to happen.

"You played the game.?" Jenny teared up,"You did it for me..?"

Trev just smiled while Jenny just tightened the hug."Its not exactly the same but, I'm straight honey. I wont be ale to play the original one."

"hehe."

A/N:
Here eat up! 🤣 oof. So uhhhh thanks for waiting so long its been a while since I've updated. I got like 50 Nofications from this book so I decided to Give ya something. 😌❤

-Misskitty6