9!

9: Prince Oreo.

Today was another day at school and today I'm going to continue my work. Yes my photography work and I'm going to quit the photography club.

Why? Well.. Because people suspect people in the photography club is Kat, I had to leave. I don't even get permission for taking photos anymore and it sucks.

But. I need to continue my work and take more for my highschool year, it would be a hit! -

A huge hit! So today, I purposely skipped class and ran to the cooking club and hid because, I know that Lucien's always go here to cook for himself as he is from the cooking club.

I hid myself until suddenly, "Who are you..?" asked a voice behind me.

"Ahh! A ghost! Please Dont kill me! Im just doing-" I opened my eyes to see Lucien.

"You're doing what?"

Think Ria. A reason. A reason...

"Ermm.. I uh.." I look around trying to find inspiration..

"Oh, haha.. That I um want to join the cooking club..?"

"But you havent joined yet. So why are you here..?" he glared.

I looked for the door and ran I ran so fast and immediately hid behind a tree.

"why are you so.. Slow?" the voice appears behind behind me says..

"Wha-" I turned and saw Lucien again. I gulped

When Lucien was young he was called a genius for having dark magic and Lightning which isnt that good for me..

"Tell me the truth. Who sent you?" He said pushing me to the tree.

I tried to push him away when I thought,'The famous Kabedon?!'

I focused myself and said,"Look! There's a cat with demon horns thats running with a pair of mutant butterflies!"

He immediately turns around to see just a normal sky with clouds.

Heh, works every time.

I ran as fast as I can and saw Sophie, great! I immediately hid behind her as Lucien runs away not seeing me.

Phew.

"Ria.."

I look up and saw Sophie looking very questioned."I-I can e-explain!"

"You better!"

-

In the end I told her everything. I told her that I was Kat and she was acting all high wanting to boast to people but I of course, wanted to keep a low profile which she understood.

Sigh..

After that I decided to be more discreet when doing ny missions or else I don't think I'd be able to get any good shots.

So out of the 6, The most popular would definitely be Luke. I mean he is afterall a prince charming.

I am not drooling... I dont know what your talking about-

Anyways so right now, I have to take his photo and what I did was Kinda B*itchy but Please listen and hear me out!-

So everyday after school, a different girl would confess to Luke-- Shut up dont @ me let me finish.

And so I asked one my classmates, Maria to pretend to confess to Luke... What is the b*tchy part?

Well.. Everyday the girls who admired luke would have to ask permission from the "Luke fanclub" and schedule a day and time to confess.

And so, many girls are fighting for the time and place so many even have to bid-- making the fanclub earn money.

But.. The girl that had was suppose to book today not only wasted five thousand dollars but she wasnt even able to confess.

Because in this club theres no refunds which are stated before the bid every time.

Also, my friend Maria was a co-captain of that club. No, she doesnt like Luke, she actually likes Yutaa.

But, she only joined that club because, her sister which was the former captain, had left school and entrusted her the job of being Captain.

Unfortunately, she didnt want to be captain so she decided to be a co-captain and let one of her friends be that captain.

-

It was finally the time. I immediately hid behind a bush with my camera already using my magic while, Maria stands there waiting for this so called prince.

Whe Luke finally came I took a picture of luke's every moments and once he rejected her he apologised and walked of then, once he's out of view.

We both fistpumped eachother. Nice!

"Now will you give me the coupons?" Her eyes shined brightly.

What was she talking about? Well.. Me and Maria officially became business partners.

I already told her and proved to her that I am Kat and that I want her to be my business partner and all I needed was that she will try to help me take photos of Luke.

In return, I wont pay her since I am poor but, I will give her coupons.. Not just any coupons. But it was Yuuta's coupons! It was a 50% off Yuuta's photos!

Also you might be wondering why is she excited? Well.. She's a daughter of a a small company and her family are kinda experiencing financial problems.

And how she fell in love with Yuuta? Well.. They were childhood bestfriends that were in love..

Unfortunately, Yuuta forgot how Maria looked like and only knew easy things like her ex-email.

They do talk, but Yuuta didnt remember her face.They do text on their phones through email and talk about their daily lives together

Also when, Maria said her family was having financial problems he immediately, gave her money for her family which made her heart wince even more..

Ahhh.. Young love >'<

(A/N: Ria You know you're also young too ya know..)

So anyways thats how me and Maria became close. Anyways, once I reached home I saw my brother and hugged him.

Yes, all those lonely times without him made me sad.

We then talked and I asked him for photos again. For My account of course since, I think I'm officially putting a chategory for him.

Once we were done I went amd immediately edited the photos.

F O R U M:

Updates: I have added Rio just like you've requested my you all.~

Comment:

TOP COMMENT 1: Omgg kyaa! My queen! Thank you! Thank you!🤞👌😘

TOP COMMENT 2: YASS lets go brotha! 💓💓

--
Photo of Rio

--Photo of Rio

Comments:

Fujifuji67i1: OMG OMG. AHH!MY SENPAI!

HUEHUE_6867: OMG I HAVE BEEN BLESSED. I AM YOUR EYES. I WILL LIVE FOR YOU

-