1!

1: Reincarnated?!

I open my eyes to see a beautiful garden with a book at hand. I look above me to see that I was sitting under a tree on the shade.

I stood up as I suddenly hear behind me a middle aged woman calling her children to eat. I look at my surroundings then at my hands. It was so small.?

"Ria honey, come lets eat!" the middle aged woman said as she went outside to fetch someone. I look at her in confusion.

"What's wrong honey? Are you sick? I told you staying outside is going to give you a cold!" the woman sighed as she pick me up bringing me inside the beautiful house to see a young boy probably at the age of 5 looking very worried.

"why do you look like that?" I ask.

I was suddenly shocked why is my voice so.. cute and I cant seem to pronounce some words!?

"sorry Riri! Brother is just worried..."

First Ria now Riri? wasn't my name Katherine?

However because I still don't know what's going on I nodded

--

after eating I went upstairs as I went in my room. ( I checked all the rooms and find the most girly looking one) sat on my bed thinking what the heck happened.

Then, I realized there was a mirror in my room.

I looked at it to see a young beautiful girl with long beautiful blonde hair and pink eyes and pale skin. I was around 4 years old. I breathed in and out and realized..

I got reincarnated..

I immediately turn white remembering the terrible memories. Then i cried into my bed sheets

Do not cry, dear child. Jenny's wish will be unfulfilled if you do that

what? y-your that--

Call me A... I will guide you through this world But the rest is up to you..

well A.. What did you say about Jenny?

She has given her wish. In order for her to be truly happy I was given a task..

oh.. Anyways MR. A where am I? and could you give me the memories of this body..?

You have reincarnated somewhere which has something to do with your hobbies and such. I do not know your whereabouts. However I can give you this young child's memories.

-

age 0

"Denise, How could you?! Why didn't you tell me?! Why did you do this to me!" Martin shouted.

"Its not my fault! I wanted to tell you but I couldn't after I found you with Anna! Do you know how hurt I was?!" Mother cried.

"Don't talk about Anna like that!" father yelled making me cry at how scary they were. "Shut up!" this so called father yelled

age 1

"I cant believe that wench is leaving me with this menace! couldn't she bring her to work?!" Martin yelled furiously. "And Where the heck is the other one?!"

Rio gasped and hid as he shivered in fear. "Where are you! come here now You brat!"

age 2

"Hey Riri.. what are you doing? Dad is out today and so is mommy. Do you want to play together?" Rio smiled "No.. That is loud.. Dad said to shut up and read so Riri need to keep quiet" Ria whispered

"But Dad is busy with his friend.. So Riri can talk and play with brother!"

"Really? b-but-- Riri is scared.. what if Dad suddenly comes home..? Riri wants to read first.. Riri also kinda likes reading!"

"Oh really? Then lets read together!"

Age 3

"Dad!" I yelled as he smacked me to the ground. "You are not my child!" he shouted making me fall to the ground. "You disgusting child! You menace! I'm leaving!" he slammed the door as he went outside with his bags.

"I'm sorry Honey.." mother hugged me from behind. I opened my eyes to see my older brother looking at me with a pitiful expression.

--

The memories stopped flooding but my head began to hurt. It was painful making me see darkness.