11!

11: My new partner.

It has been a week and I finally got someone to work with  who was was around my age thankfully.

(A/N: Also I dunno how to write professional emails so ya) These were the emails:

-
Hi Kath, my name is Ellian Wen and I am daughter of a shop worker and this shop has something related to Kiro.

This information is very private so, I cannot say but, once we meet I will tell you. I also am 13 and I have been practicing photography since I was 7. Please accept me. Here is my phone number ---

--

I smiled and wrote her a short email and told her information by telling her my cell number and stuff.
--

Also..

Yes, this is the person I have accepted. She seems like she wouldnt tell that secret right now meaning shes not a blabber mouth however, I do know their secret since I play the otome game!-

So.. The secret is that Kiro actually goes to this store for most of the time during breaks since it was small and quiet there.

As for the person, Elliana Wen she is actually a very nice person. She had talked to Kiro from time to time and they became childhood friends and she became a villainess in Kiro's route.

But she doesnt have a bad ending since she's kind, at first she's a pain to deal with as a heroine but, within time she became nicer and more accepting to the heroine.

In the game, Elliana didn't fall in love with kiro because he was famous or handsome.

It was actually because one time probably at this age, Elliana had voice acted in a very famous anime as a supporting character and since, she doesnt have any other friends beside Kiro she told him and he said the exact and popular words...

"You did very good today, I'm proud."

Then patted her head making Elliana get mixed feelings

Yes, I would also get mixed feelings if this happened to me but, will never actually happen because I'm kinda unlikeable.. 

I'm really interested to actually see her. In game she wasnt rude so I do want to meet one of the villainess!

In game she didnt really email me and I was'nt popular either but, now I'm curious on why she did it..

She's also really like really pretty! She has short wavy white and silver hair with beautiful big blue eyes.

She looks emotionless at first glance but shes actually a shy little girl that means no bad intentions.

Also from the email, I told her to meet and ahe replied and that means that next week we would be meeting so I made sure to get ready! Kyaa! I really wanna see this villain bean!

--

So, It has been a week and have been rumaging my closet for something to wear.

In the end, I picked a black T-shirt with stars paring it with a long coat and some shorts. Then wore some brown boots and a choker.

 Then wore some brown boots and a choker

(3rd outfit in picture)

When I finished, I got out of my room down the stairs seeing my big brother studying in the living room.

It was a really weird book. It looks like a grimore? I dont know but, It has this powerful aura which I dislike. There were also words that I couldnt read..

Was it a spell book? Wasnt his element water? Maybe he's learning a new element?

That dedication..

"Hey Brother, I'm going out, kay?"

"Wait what!? You can!-- but, Riri your showing wayyy to much skin!--" my brother lectured making me close my ears.

"Its fine bro, I am wearing a coat see? My shorts arent that short either!" I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, this is out of topic but, what are you reading?" I bluntly ask.

He turns dark."Oh its nothing lil sis." He closes the book.

"Alright, I'm going now! Bye Oreo!"

Guess he doesnt wanna tell me.. Eh whatever.

My brother is so weird..

I walked to the convinience store to see Elianna Wen, the person which contacted me.

"Elianna, good morning." I grinned.

"G-good M-morning Senpai!" Elianna flushed red.

"Would you like to go to a near cafe and discuss things there?" I questioned.

"Y-yes Senpai!" She beamed.

We walked to the cafe and once we arrive I saw The Starway brothers?!

Luke Starway and Kiro Starway the brothers that were unknown to the public. They were wearing really dark clothes and masks..

"Pst. Elianna sit beside them and listen on." I signaled her.

"Mhm." She smiled pretending to be just a normal person.

We sat down and listened on..

-
"Look, I am just Kiro. I will never be a starway. Just go away." Kiro grits his teeth.

"Look Kiro, You will have to attend the party. Mother and father will be mad if you dont" Luke reasoned.

"No way! They are not my parents, you are'nt my brother and I dont have parents, understood?"

"Kiro! Stop acting so spoiled! Stop with this already!"

"Look Luke, I refuse and that's final." Kiro replied leaving the cafe.

"What are you going to do the with the information?" Luke states.

No! We've been found out. Lets thunk of a reason.

"Huh? What are you talki- Huh Luke! Kya prince!" Elianna grinned acting like a generic fangirl.

"Kyaa! Prince sama! Thank god I went with Mii Chan today! A photo please!!" Elliana jumped around making the others around us realise..

"Prince Sama?!" A girl stood up.

"Luke my prince!!!" Two girls ran up to him.

And immediately all the girls came to him and we both ran away.

--

"Wow Liliana, bold move!" I said as we walked out the cafe along with Elliana.

"Hehe.. I plan to major in acting soon. Thank you for the compliment senpai!"

"Well. I can tell you will be very popular." I said patting her head.

"You did very good today, I'm proud."

Elliana's pale face then, turned very red.

"Thank y-you senpai." Elliana smiled.