16: Nightmares

**EDITED: 5/16/17**

The next morning, after my mental celebration of being able to sleep again, Seth and I spent it having a little picnic in the woods. We had found a little meadow to have the picnic, flowers covering every inch of the ground. I was laying down and Seth was picking flowers from around us and laying them in my hair that was fanned out around my head. I giggled when Seth tickled my nose with a daisy and I took the flower from him, gently twirling it in my hand.

"Daisy's are one my favorite flowers," I commented, glancing at Seth.

"What other flowers do you like?"

"I like lily's, and lotus flowers too."

"Do you like lily's because of Harry Potter?" I laughed and shook my head.

"I liked lily's before, but Lily Evans did make my love for the flower grow." I grinned. "Lily was the best, and apparently she was pregnant when she died too. Which just makes her death all the more tragic."

"James's death was tragic, too. Not to mention the fact that the fandom hates him because of Snape's obsession with Lily that he calls 'love' and that James used to be a bully but grew out of it. Everyone forgets that he truly loved Lily, and she loved him back."

"Thank you! Finally someone who understands." We both looked at each other and bursted out laughing. Seth smiled and laid next to me. I took his hand in mine, smiling at how perfect our hands fit together. We lay in silence, listening to the woods as we enjoyed each other's company.

"Belle," I groaned, rolling my eyes in irritation as I sat up.

"One afternoon, Jazz. That's all I asked for!" I glared at my bother in irritation as he stood near the edge of the meadow. I heard Seth sit up and felt his hand rest on my shoulder.

"We need you at the house, Bella's dad is coming over."

"What? Why?" I frowned and shook my head in confusion.

"Jacob may have let something slip." I rolled my eyes.

"We'll be there in a second." I turned towards Seth when Jasper left and sighed. "Why can't we ever seem to get a substantial amount of time to spend for ourselves?" I pouted playfully.

"We're just gonna have to take our time getting to the house." I laughed and took Seth's hand as we stood.

"The long way then?" Seth nodded, grabbing the picnic basket and we started walking. We took forever to get back to the house, and I knew that Jasper wasn't going to be very happy with me, but frankly I didn't care. I just wanted to spend time with Seth.

We made it back just after Bella's father left, and as everyone filed into the backyard. Jasper gave me a look, but said nothing.

"What's going on?" I asked, walking up to them.

"I'm going to prove to you that I'm the strongest one here, that's what." Emmett said, a cocky smile plastered on his face.

"Is that why I keep winning when we wrestle?" I teased. Emmett rolled his eyes.

"I let you win,"

"I'm sure you do." I shook my head as Emmett left towards the woods, coming back seconds later with a large rock in his hands, placing it in front of Bella.

"Don't hurt yourself Emmett." Edward called.

"Be careful with him, Bells." I snickered. "He's fragile."

"Alright, on three." Jasper called, standing to the side with his arm around Alice. Bella and Emmett clasped hands, rocking from side to side as they got ready.