Chapter 38 (Rewritten)

----

You slowly blinked your eyes open to find you couldn't move your body. But you weren't moving any part of my body. 

Your eyes kept closing and opening, whatever drug they put into your body was still in effect, you couldn't see straight. 

Someone was carrying you, but who? Where were they taking you?

Where...where even were you? Where's Eren and Historia?

Are they hurt!? Or worse...dead?

Then, you heard voices approaching. 

....

There are other people here?

You hear the sound of the door opening and a man speaking. 

"Reiss. We brought the other girl you were talking about."

"Oh, good. Good. Wonderful. Bring her here." You hear the sound of a slightly old man say. 

Reiss? Where have you heard that last name before?

You felt yourself get set down, this was when you opened your eyes again. There in your fading vision, you saw a man slightly hovering above you. 

"According to others from the Military Police, she was the one who's the infamous Humanity's Strongest doppelgänger."

Wait, what? Since when have they referred to you as that?

The older man above you stared down at you with shock. 

"This is her. Such a young girl like her. To think she was so small at the time" he said. 

'Young girl?' 'So small at the time?'

What was he talking about?

"Father? Why are you looking at Y/n like that?" You heard a familiar voice ask. 

Wait...Historia? You felt relieved. 

She's alright. But what about Eren?

"Historia, listen to me. How much do you know about this girl?"

"Um...I know her from the scouts. She's a really good fighter. We found out later that she can turn into a titan like Eren. She was also kidnapped by our traitors, Reiner and Bertholdt, along with Ymir. That's all I know of her." Historia explained. 

"Oh, Historia. She is so much more than that. She possesses a being that even we, the royal family, have never seen before."

"I...I don't get it."

"Come with me. To where it all began and where we met the being this girl holds."

What...? What was this man talking about? 

"But before we do. Put this on her." he continued. 

You felt yourself lose consciousness once more. 

....

Your eyes slowly blink open. You still couldn't move your arms or legs.

Wait...you can but...your movement is restricted. 

Wait...

Huh?

You tried moving your body, but you kept hearing clanging noises. 

They sound like...chains? 

Are you in chains!?

You open your eyes fully to find yourself in a room completely surrounded by light blue crystal.