Chapter 43 (Rewritten)

Author's Note: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Y'ALL (*≧∀≦*)! Today I turn 16 and I have a lot to look forward to. To help celebrate my birthday here's a new long chapter of your guy's favorite book. And also thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday on my profile. 

But before we start the book, thank you @kyouki_owo for the amazing and beautiful fan art. 

Now onto the read!

Now onto the read!

*this is an old author's note, please ignore

*Time Skip to 2 Months Later*

You quietly hummed to yourself as you picked up a crate and carried it towards the orphanage. You staggered a bit as you struggled to walk. It's been two months since Historia was crowned queen and two months since it was revealed you were a titan shifter. 

Of course, Hange took the advantage to try to get your titan powers to unlock, but with no luck. The regular triggers that were given to Eren just weren't effective for you. This began to slowly concern everyone. 

You were a titan shifter. Every time you bled, your wounds would heal as if you were never injured at all. This was causing not only stress to Hange but to you as well. 

If you were a titan shifter, you should be no different from the rest. But why was it so hard to transform?

It didn't make it any better that the events from the chapel still kept replaying in your mind. Being back there was a crucial part in your locked memories. But it heavily concerned you on why visiting the chapel happened to be an important core memory. 

"Whoa--!" You thought. 

You tripped and stumbled on your own feet and nearly dropped the crate, but you were able to quickly regain my balance. 

"Y/n! What are you doing!?" You heard someone call. 

You turned around and saw Historia marching towards you. 

"Oh no, she looks mad."

"I told you already! You're not supposed to carry anything!"

Your burns were healing, yet your arms still ached. Historia didn't want you carrying anything because of this, but you didn't want to feel useless.  

"Leave it to the others to carry the things inside. You just take it easy, for now, alright?" she went to try to get the crate from you. 

You dodged. 

"Hey--!"

You continued to dodge and then swiftly went around her. 

"I'm hurt, not weak."

Historia huffed.

"Ugh, fine. I guess you can carry that. But please be careful."

"Yes mother." You thought mockingly.