Chapter 39 (Rewritten)

Author's Note: I was looking through Pinterest and I conveniently found this. 

Attack on Titan Nezuko confirmed! Anyways, enjoy the chapter

Attack on Titan Nezuko confirmed! Anyways, enjoy the chapter. I had a lot of fun writing this. Things are about to get really intense! 

...

"Now that doesn't seem fair, does it. The kids have to at least put up a fight. Their lives on the line you know?" Kenny mentioned. 

Before matters could get worse, Kenny stepped in and created a new challenge that involved Eren and Historia fighting to the death. Rod was quick to accept this challenge. 

"First, these two battle it out. Whoever wins will decide the girl's fate." Kenny said referring to you as he used his knife to draw blood on Eren's head. 

"Quickly, Historia! You must take the injection!"

Historia reconciled by this. She suddenly felt a huge amount of pressure in this situation. 

"Go on. You have to hurry." Rod said while stepping back. 

Historia's hand shakily hovered the injection over her wrist, she suddenly felt nervous to take it. What will become of her if she did so? 

She quickly turned towards Eren and you, looking to see any reaction from them. 

"Eren...why...why aren't you transforming? You're going to fight back, aren't you? You can't just let me-. Defend yourself! Protect Y/n!"

"Historia! This is your chance!"

"It didn't have to be like this...All of this...could have been avoided...If my dad hadn't done what he did...Your sister...would have been able to do something to stop all of this...Because my dad chose to steal something from your family...I don't deserve to exist...At least...let it all rest in your hands...take your power back...and use that to save humanity...It's all...up to you..." Eren shouted. 

Your eyes widened. 

"Are you shitting me Eren!? Why do I have to suffer because of your whiny antics!?" You thought.

At this point, you weren't too worried if Historia or Eren got hurt if you were to transform. 

"But what about Y/n!? Don't you care about what happens to her!?" Historia asked. 

"...I'm sure she would have wanted to the same."

"No the hell I won't!"

Luckily, Historia wasn't convinced either. 

Knowing you, you probably want nothing to do with this! You were dragged along for no reason all because Rode suspects you have great titan powers. 

This isn't fair to you! 

Historia took all those words in. 

"Eren...back then...when you said that I was a normal girl...I was so happy."