𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Everyone was excitedly cheering for their school's team as they watched from the bleachers. Mina, Jirou, Momo, Uraraka, Tsu, and Hagakure were all sitting together as they clapped and screamed watching the game.  Mina had convinced they girls to tag along to watch saying "come on! lets show some school spirit!" when she really wanted to go to watch Kirishima. Kirishima was inevitably Mina's crush. No matter how many times she told herself to let it go, she couldn't help but admire him. Kirishima was one of the athletes on the field and Mina watched him closely with a big smile. But she snapped out of her trance when she heard a squeal. Mina looked to her right to see Uraraka fangirling over Momo and Jirou, they were holding hands. Jirou just blushed and continued watching the game while Momo tried to get Uraraka to stop squealing. Mina smiled and thought 'they're so cute together'. Momo and Jirou has just started dating about a week ago and it seemed to brighten up everyone's day seeing them being genuinely happy. 

    The game continued until late that night and everyone from class 1-A had agreed to hang out in the dorms afterward......

-Hi! so that was just a tid bit of the story! i hope you liked it so far, to be continued!-