𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

Kiri gulped and nodded without thinking, "y-yup! definitely!" Mina looked worried and put a hand on his forehead, Kiri suddenly realized what she had asked and mentally hit himself 'stupid stupid stupid i'm not sick!' Kirishima tried to make the situation better but failed anyway "i'm okay though!" Mina shook her head and grabbed his hand dragging him up to her dorm, while this was happening the red head just blushed profusely and stared at her hand and Mina was trying not to focus on how amazing this moment was. 'i'm holding his handddd!!' She got to her dorm and pushed him inside and on the bed, Kiri smirked "what you getting me on the bed for?" They both laughed and she sighed "you should be resting if your sick" "but i'm n-..i'm fine o-on my own!" He slapped himself mentally again for lying. "i know you, you'll think your all good and not take care of yourself" Kirishima realized he wasn't getting out of this so he nodded and sighed. "fineeeee" Mina smiled and sat on the bed next to him. Kiri was thinking a lot about what he should do 'be bold make a move!' He bit his lip and laid down with his head on her lap without a second thought. Mina blushed but let him and started running her fingers through his messy red hair. He smiled and closed his eyes relaxing and nuzzling her lap. Mina yawned, it had been a busy day of keeping Uraraka happy and dealing with her emotions about kirishima. Kiri noticed her yawn and sat up, pulling Mina on his lap and laying down holding her. Mina turned red but didn't move, she wasn't actually sure what to do or in fact what was happening. But in the end she just let it happen, she tried to stay awake but Kiri started humming and rubbing her shoulders. She fell asleep cuddling him and he was on top of the world. 'WAY TO GO ME! HELL YEAH!' he was having a celebration in his head and wanted to have a freak out but he was careful to contain his ecstatic behavior to not disrupt her sleep. After about five minutes Kiri fell asleep quick, still cuddling her close though.
     The next morning Mina woke up first yawning and looked up to see she was inches away from Kiris face and her body was pressed up against his. She panicked and sat up straight blushing like crazy. She face palmed and muttered "i need to learn how to get a better handle on my feelings for that hotti-.." She froze when she saw Kiri wide eyed looking at her. "......... morning?" Kiri laughed and sat up, "so who's this hottie?" He was wishing more than anything than it was him. Mina didn't know what to do,  she wasn't ready to tell him yet. "u-uh...ummmm d-Denki!" As soon as she said it she regretted it. Kiri suddenly looked really upset and his eyes started to water. "....o-oh! that's cool! you guys would be...be great together!" He fake smiles and got up walking to door "see ya later Mina" Mina was confused as to why he was now in such a hurry to leave but didn't question it. "bye kiri" Kiri opened the door to see teary eyed Uraraka about to knock. ".....oh hi ochaco, Mina's inside" He left to his dorm and once he got in he flopped on the bed and cried. "this is sad, i should be happy, Denkis a great guy"
    Uraraka ran to the bed practically jumping on Mina hugging her tight and crying. Mina figures she saw Tsu and Tokoyami so she just comforted her as best she could. "hey hey it's okay, deep breaths" Uraraka eventually stopped crying and hugged Mina tighter. "thank you for helping me" "anytime gurly"

to be continued- thanks for readingggg :3