𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

The next two weeks were stressful, Mina and Uraraka had been doing their very best to avoid both Denki and Kirishima. And they were succeeding. They ate in their rooms together and stayed there hanging out unless they had to go to school, in which the girls (Jirou, Momo, Tsu, Hakagure, and of course Uraraka) would huddle around Mina blocking out Kiri and Denki. The girls were very supportive of Mina after they heard about her current situation.
     One night Mina had convinced Uraraka she was fine to sleep alone, she was doing better emotionally, Uraraka agreed and left quietly not to alert anyone.
     Unfortunately Denki had been waiting for the moment to talk to Mina. He saw the brunette leave and took his chance. Denki knocked. "Uraraka i told you i was fine" Denki opened the door and Mina looked up. "........not now pika" Denki laughed, Mina was good at lightening the mood. "can we just talk, i've calmed down. i promise." Mina nodded and sat up in her bed, Denki sitting beside her. She exhaled, "alright, go for it" He looked at her, "i'm sorry i got upset, to be completely honest...i was going to use the fact that you liked me to hide my own secret..." Mina looked up and tilted her head in confusion. Denki continued, "i thought that by dating you i would be making you happy and keeping to myself, it was selfish and would've been unfair if you did actually like me" Mina hugged him. "it's okay pika, everyone's selfish at some point...now i think you owe it to me to tell me your secret." He hugged back and smiled a bit. "....alright that's fair......." He took a deep breath. "i'm gay" Mina looked back up and hugged him tighter squealing. "oh my gosh! really?! you should've told me! i'm so supportive!" He laughed nervously. "w-well thanks, but if you could keep this between us?" She nodded quickly. They pinky promised to keep it a secret till Denki was ready. He left after that and Mina laid back down. "one problem solved.." She sighed and closed her eyes drifting off to sleep.

sorry it's a shorter chapter, to be continued...